03

Airport Massacre

Bec's P.O.V

OH MY FUCKING GOSH DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HAPOY I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!! Were going back to MELBOURNE!!!! It's been forEver since I've been back to Melb I'm uncontrollably happy!!

The disadvantage if this plane ride is that Ritchie (our manager) booked us the wrong set if tickets! so we won't be sitting next to each other, hopefully I'll be sitting by someone decent.

And as God if had heard my call.

For this day long plane ride I was going to be sitting by the one and only Beau Brooks.

I'm like literally freaking out right now I can't believe it's ACTUALLY him in person. Ew I sound like the twins when they met Fag Direction in person yuck.

Thought I'd start it off and be nice by saying hi. "Uh, Hi there :)" Nice one Bec, he sure thinks your attractive now.

"Hi" he said back to me so perfectly the way he dose, STOP IT BECCA YOU ALREADY HAVE A SUPER HOT BOYFRIEND DAMNIT.

"So uh your going to Melbourne to I see"

"Yeah my brothers, James, Skip and I are staying there for three weeks to visit family and stuff like that :)" he said.

"Wow what a coincidence"

"How do you suppose that?" he said.

"That's the exact reason me and my sisters are going back to Melb, who knows we might even go visit my mother" Shit why did I have to bring that up.

"Visit your mother, wouldn't that-" he stopped himself once he saw my facial expression. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to take it that far"

"No bigge, it was my fault for bringing it up anyway"

"Am I forgiven then?"

"Of course you are Beau"

"Yay! Thank you.. Melbourne here we come" I could tell by the tone if his voice that he was starting to feel awkward.

Anyways, lets just get on the subject if Beau Peter Brooks and that he is absolutely perfect. I don't think tht I will ever be able to get over his amazing green orbs, there stunning in all honesty. His brown hair looks almost a lighter brown in the glare from the sun. And his abs, don't even fucking get me started on that.

The plane pilot said I was ok for us to use are devices so I popped on my beats and just stared at the beautiful view before me.

Beau's P.O.V

She was even more beautiful in person. Never would I thought today would be the day that I'd be (by force basically) talking to Becca-Marie Celecet (SA-LEST) Sanders. Yes I know her full name, it's called google bitch, don't hate.

Her marvellous beach blonde hair laid comfortable on her chest, might I also add that her tits were AMAZING. She wear and gorgeous light blue lace top with blue short-shorts and some white wedge heels.

I know she's really trying to hide it but I can see her dreamcatcher tattoo on her right arm just below her wrist. She was fairly tanned, like myself, and extremely fit. I just hope I don't start to drool just looking at her.

I popped on my headphones while I brainstormed the many ways I could get her number without seeming to desperate. Speaking of phone numbers, I better check in in the boys to make sure everything's ok.

- The Convo -

B: You Boys alright?

L: Yeah just fucking fantastic, never again will I let you arrange the tickets