06

Missin' You

Luke Brooks

Ok, it's official, Jai is completely obsessed with whoever he was talking to at the beach.

To my knowledge its been two weeks since he's seen that girl and it's starting to get on my nerves.

He's been texting her non stop ever since the beach and me being curious, wants to know who the hell it is for three reasons,

1. To know who she is

2. To know if she's a slut or not

3. If she can hook me up with a friend of hers ;)

I finally let my curiosity get the best f me. I ran up to Jai's room ninja style and quickly looked around for his phone. Dummy told me his password haha.

I typed in the password ad went straight to his text messages and I just couldn't believe what I saw.

It was Kayla's number her was texting all this time. According to the other boys, which he told who the girl was, it was someone famous, not Ariana and we both fancy her.

Of course the first thing to pop up in my mind was Kayla because we simply adore her. But I didn't think it was possible, then again, he got Ariana's number.

I was interrupted by sounds of laughter coming this way, believe it or not one if the laughs I heard was, a girl..

I quickly ran into his closet and shut the door as quick as possible. Jai walked in with a girl by his side which I couldn't see right away because he back was turned to me.

As soon as turned around I swear I thought I was seeing things. It was her, it was really her, in flesh and bones and everything.

"What the hell" I muttered. They were just giggling away, looking like a happy couple and shit, made my sick.

Then that when the unexpected happened. He kissed her. He.Kissed.Kayla.

Nononononononono this CAN'T be happening!

I quickly sat down in a corner of the closet only able to hear there voices, too scared to see anything else that might scar me for life.

I started listening again when their conversation started getting interesting. Oh dear God, Jai please don't ask her out.

"Um, Kayla I really like you and the other day at the beach... I realised that I really need you in my life, and not only as a friend.."

"Jai. that's sweet but, what are you trying to say?" she said, wanting to hear the answer come out of his mouth.

Dammit Jai don't you dare.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know it might be too-"

"Yes Jai, I'll be your girlfriend"

Why do I always have to speak too soon?

They continued there giggling and probably gave a few occasional kisses too.

When the giggling stop and I heard footsteps leave the room, I ninja style checked the room to see if the coast was clear and ran to the balcony.

I was beyond pissed, not only because she said yes, but because Jai didn't tell me in the first place that it was Kayla, and that he had feelings for her I mean, I thought we were twins?

I stayed on the balcony for a good hour and just thought about how I was going to approach Jai with this.

-

Jai Brooks

It's been about two weeks since I saw Kayla at the beach and I've been texting her nonstop, literally.