07

Clubbing

Becca Sanders

We've been in Aussie for about s month now, and two weeks of that month I've spent in my room, sulking around, not having the energy to cry anymore.

Do you know what it feels like when the love of your life, the person you think is your soulmate, the one, does something to you like that? well, that's how I feel.

I feel used, I feel worthless, I feel like complete shit, I feel like I've wasted my whole life on something so, so pointless ya know? I feel, empty inside.

After giving it some thought, I finally walked out of my room, to the kitchen, to get some food because hungry as fuck.

I made myself some cereal and scrolled through Twitter on my phone, the only pictures that remain include my sisters, dad and friends.

It was about 6 in the morning so I know damn well that my sisters are asleep, and on normal sercomestances, I would too but this is obviously not normal sercomestances.

Two hours had passed and I began to hear the twins awake from their slumber, both cranky as hell, especially Kayla haha.

The best thing about having the twins is that one, their guess and two, no matter what they'll always be there for me, and likewise with me.

They began there tired, grumpy classical morning fights that I adored but never once got involved in unless weapons were brought into it.

"Well why the fuck did you have to fucking JUMP on me just to wake me up huh Jayla? "

"Because it's fun and your expression is priceless, duh"

This continued for 20 minuets.

I decided to make myself since cereal while I ordered room service for the girls.

Finishing off my cereal, I got myself dressed and ready for the day, the girls beating me to it, already on the couch eating there breakfast.

"Hey Bec"

"Yeah?"

"Kayla and I have decided that we're sick and tired of you being so damn gloomy-"

"So we decided that we're going to take you clubbing!" Jayla said enthusiastically and cutting Kayla off.

"What she said" we all laughed.

"Why the hell not ya know?" the smiles on thier faces, words couldn't describe how happy they were.

"Oh and Bec, try to have a good time."

"Take some shots, dance a lil maybe, hey, maybe even get laid"

"Jayla!"

"Calm the fuck down I was joking... but seriously"

"Jayla!!"

"Alright I'll stop" she days chuckling.

"Becca?"

"Yeah?"

"Now that your all happy and what not I think it's the perfect time to tell you this" Kayla began.

please don't be pregnant please don't be pregnant

"What is it?"

"I have a boyfriend" she said smiling wide, dimples and all.

I gave her a hug and congratulated her, hey at least she wasn't pregnant.

So far my day is going great, let's just see if I can make it any better.

-

Kayla Sanders