08

Oh Fuck Me Already.

Becca Sanders

So it's currently 7am in the morning and I find myself laying in someone else's bed in someone else's house, wait hold the fuck up where am I?

The first thing I realise after get up is that I'm naked.. what the hell?! oh dear god I hope I didn't have a damn one night stand with some random!

I put on a house coat that I see there and walk downstairs when my probably hangover headache, begins. I go to the kitchen to be met with a delicious smell and a half naked Beau.

"Well good-morning sunshine" he says to me, sliding to pill and glass of water to me.

"What the hell happened last night" I ask. The last thing I remember is going to the club with the Brooks Brothers and my sisters.

"You seriously don't remember anything?" Beau asks me.

"Nothing" I reply back.

"Well if it would boost your memory, would you like me too tell ya?"

"Yes Beau, from beginning to end"

"Ok, so what's the last thing you remember?"

"Umm arriving at the Club last night." I said. Honestly I don't remember a damn thing and it's really bothering me.

"Well at least you remember that much haha"

"Just get to the point Beau, and why the hell am I in your house anyway?"

"Ok, so we arrived at the club and Jai and Kayla pretty much abandon us and Jayla and Luke went somewhere so it was just you and me. Then I noticed you were looking really down and asked you if you wanted a drink, time flew and you had one to many drinks, I only had one surprisingly. Next thing you know you were completely drunk like piss drunk-"

"Oh my god was I that drunk?"

"Yes ,now let me continue"

"Eventually I convinced you in your drunken state to get ready to go home, so I called a cab and brought us to my apartment, and if you were wondering I did let your sisters know we were leaving."

He gave me a second to comprehend everything he was saying. But what I still don't get is why I woke up naked..

"Unfortunately, when we got home you were extremely horny, I mean you just wouldn't stop with all the sex jokes and you kept touching me -"

"Beau, please please please tell me that we didn't sleep together." I pleaded, this is the last thing I needed my sisters to know about.

"I wish I could" He said.

Fucking Hell.

"Ugh! Beau! what the hell! you weren't even drunk how could you?!" I yelled at him, I was beyond pissed at him.

"Sorry! I'm a generally weak person!" he yelled back.

"What does that have to do with anything?!! Why would you even think to do something like that while I was drunk !"

"Well, maybe ever since I layed eyes on you and your sisters introduced themselves to me, I was madly in love wit you!"

Then there was silence. Pure silence.

We were both speechless at this point, just staring at each other not knowing what to say.

Beau suddenly walked closer to me, starting to make me a little nervous.