05

It's About Damn Time

Kayla Sanders

2 days. It's been two days since I've been stuck in this hospital.

Feels like an eternity. They've finally decided to let me out of this place and believe me i'm beyond happy.

Once my sisters showed up Jai said his goodbyes and was on his way. In all honesty, I was sad too see him go, but luckily, we exchanged numbers on the plane.

And at that moment when he left me to be with my sisters I knew I needed him in my life. It's so early and im already becoming attached.

Anyways, now that I'm out of that place and reunited with my sisters, I can finally enjoy my time in Melbourne.

Once we arrived at our hotel room- which was humongous by the way- I quickly took my shower and got myself situated.

Since Jayla can be such a white girl at times, of course the first place wr went was starbucks (btw il starbucks okok)

After we finished our drinks we'd thought we'd enjoy ourselves and go to the beach.

I wasn't to fond about the idea because I mean c'mon, I'm absolutely hitious! and I'm certainly NOT beach material.

While Bec went texting away to her boyfriend Sam, and Jayla went flirting with some random, I found myself walking towards the end of the beach where no one would bother to go.

As I walked I accidentally bumped into someone, God I'm so clumsy.

"Sorry" I said, instantly feeling embarrassed. "Its fine, no worries" the attractive, yet familiar Aussie accent responded.

It was the one and only Jai Brooks. standing in front of me with nothing but his swim trunks on with his boxers peaking through.

I contained myself as I took in his appearance. His dark brown hair was perfectly layed across his face, slightly curly obviously because it was wet. His tanned skin was coverd in tatoos on his entire right arm, a couple on his chest, and the one that makes me weak at the knees, right at his abdomen.

Thank God he was speaking to me, because I was clearly a loss for words.

"Oh, hey Kayla! long time no see haha, how've you been?"

"G-Great actually, how 'bout you?" great now i'm stuttering. 

"Good, but now I'm ten times better since I ran into you haha" shit I'm blushing.

I looked down at my feet, completely flustered by what he said too me.

"So what brings you too the beach? " I ask changing the subject.

"Oh, just me, my brothers and my friends having some fun, what about you?" he asked.

"Same reason, except my twin is probably flirting with some random, and the oldest is texting her boyfriend so here I am" I smiled awkwardly.

"Well, would you like to just walk around with me? if it won't cause you too much trouble" As if I have something else to do.

"I'd love too" I said, giggling in the process.

The rest of my evening consisted of walking around the deserted part of the beach, just enjoying Jai's company and having accasional conversations with him.

Sooner or later i'd be heading back to my family, and so would he. As we said our goodbyes, I knew I had too have him in my life.

Permanently.

-

Jai Brooks

She looked absolutely perfect, no if and or buts about it.

Her beautiful long, hazel nut coloured hair flowed perfectly on her back in a beachy kinda style, which looked amazing on her.

She wore blue jean-shorts with a 'I♡U' Tee and flip flops. I could see her bikini through her top and wonderd why she wouldn't just let it show.

Running into her was probably the best things that could've happened to me todat I mean, its been forever since I'd seen her last.

We walked side by side, just talking about the first things to pop up in our heads.

We also played 20 questions which we exchanged our birthdays, full names and other interesting information about each other.

She checked the time on her phone and noticed it was time for her to go, I was sad that she couldn't stay longer, but I knew I had too do the same.

I walked her back to her sisters and I was on my way. Ok, now i'm definitely sure I'm attached to her.

I walked back to were I thought my brothers and friends would be when I was greeted with the same annoying smirk by none other than my twin brother, Luke.

"Well its about damn time"

-

Sorta longish chapter hope you like.

I'll try to update more often but I won't make any promises

VOTE

COMMENT

bye

-Kayla