09

The stadium was filled with fans in yellow and black, flags waving at every section. The crest of Borussia Dortmund on at least three flags in each section, and the people waving them waved the flag like it was patriotism. This was the way Dortmund cheered on their team at every match on home soil, and no one could ever get tired of it.

They were playing against Bayern Munich, their rival team and also the team where Willem Leijerzapf is a apart of. Sporting the black away kit, he battled his twin sister's friends wearing the yellow and black, trying not to let his anger get the best of him. And although they were on the same field, they had not met each other... yet.

Hanne was on one knee near the corner flag, camera held up to her face as she focused on BVB players on the pitch wherever they were. Normally, she would running all over the place, but she had stayed in the same spot for a good six minutes since Dortmund had kept the ball on Munich territory, keeping it so close to the net but not making a shot within the six minutes.

The score was 1-1 at the eighty-second minute, and she was already feeling the suspense crawl up her throat.

"Godverdomme," she muttered, seeing Dortmund struggle to keep possession of the ball. And yes, she is an Ajax fan from a young age to now, but she's managed to love Dortmund just as much to call it her second home. The same goes for her brother, he loves his own team just as much.

Willem eventually made his way to Erik, getting up in front of him to block the ball from going to him. When Hanne saw this, she silently prayed that Willem wouldn't try to pick a fight with the guy who shared his heart with her. More specifically, the guy that she is supposedly dating.

Don't blame her for not telling him the truth yet. Hanne had not received a text from him regarding the situation since it spread on social media (basically everyone thinks that they're dating), so she didn't really think that he would worry about her. Not to mention that she barely has enough time to send texts to her family or even her best friend, both whom she has not seen since moving to Dortmund with all the work demands, learning German, Erik, and trying to live. The same goes to Willem who is busy, like the average footballer, with training, matches and you know, living.

There is distinct difference between them despite the obvious reasons. One is living their dream, the other is going along with what this world has thrown at them.

"Kom op," she said as Shinji was so close to making at a shot at the goal before turning around and passing it over to Lukasz who took it close to where she was, further away from the net.

She heard him mutter something in a language that was probably Polish and passed it to Mkhitaryan, who seemed to be going in for a goal. With her camera up to her face, she was so ready to capture than game-winning goal, make Marta proud and secretly celebrate the goal.

But no. He would not attempt a shot at the net with player from Munich closing in on him in front of the net very fast, so he passed it over to Erik who would kick it, past Willem who was trying to steal the ball, into the net.

It was unbelievable how he made it seem so easy.

The camera was lowered from her face and she stood up, a big grin plastered onto her face. And the first thing she saw was not the players on the field celebrating the goal but Erik running towards her as everyone else followed behind.

He pulled her into his embrace, her chest against his own in a hug that gave her more warmth than the yellow and black jacket she was wearing. She could feel his hands graze over her cheeks before leaning in and kissing her lips firmly.

It was the kind of kiss you would give your significant other if they were a footballer and they scored a goal. They would come running at you, hug you, and kiss you. Everything happened in that order with Erik and Hanne.