11

HANNE
i'm going to the mall to pick out a dress for the wedding. you want anything?

ERIK
I'll come with you

HANNE
no go spend your free day with the guys

ERIK
Coming over in 5 minutes

ERIK
I'm in front of your building anyways

HANNE
go away

ERIK
You need someone to drive you to the mall

HANNE
i'll take the bus

The twenty year old Dutch girl sighed as she threw her phone on her bed and slipped on a grey sweatshirt over her black capri leggings and white tank top.

Today was finally Hanne's off day from being a photographer for Borussia Dortmund. And coincidentally, it was Erik's free day as well.

Originally, she was planning to relax in her flat today. Watching a movie on the television while sitting on the couch with a slice of the cake Erik decided to bring her last night. Apparently with the two of them dating now, he was even more nicer to Hanne now, making her think that she doesn't deserve a man like him.

But her plans of relaxation were interrupted by the wedding of Thies and the blonde man-snatching bitch of Nijmegen.

The wedding was next week, and Erik and Hanne were to fly out to Amsterdam later this week. She didn't want to think about their wedding at all, but considering that she hadn't been preparing for it, she had to get her life together at some point.

ERIK
Do you even know how to take the bus?

HANNE
no

ERIK
Your knight in shining armour is coming

Hanne liked being in a relationship with Erik. I mean, finally the two lovebirds got together. They were practically a couple before making it official.

When Erik told Marco what happened, the blonde German almost dropped down to his knees to thank God for this to happen. But when he walked into the changing room with a huge smile plastered on his face, everyone else though that Erik had a "good night" with Hanne. The innocent German boy didn't understand what that meant at all, so he simply smiled and nodded, getting cheers from everyone else.

Then when he got home, he looked up online what the term meant.

Let's just say that the actual meaning of it was so incredibly explicit that he couldn't bear to tell Hanne what everyone thought they did.

Eventually she did find out, only a day later when the guys asked them out for dinner and they refused since they plans to order pizza and stay at Erik's place. She was met with childish giggles when she refused, leading her boyfriend to tell her what happened.

So now everyone thinks Hanne and Erik had sex.

"Godverdomme, where are my keys?" she muttered as she walked out of her bedroom, phone in hand, desperately looking for her apartment keys.