[one shot]

Hanne woke up, her eyes lazily staring at the clock showing 04:23 in red letters, but her eyes fluttered open, the morning still and quiet. With no real need to get up from her bed since Borussia Dortmund had officially ended their season with an amazing win of the DFB Cup, there really wasn't a reason to do anything anymore.

Photographing the entire team by herself isn't and has never been an easy job for the now-twenty-two year old Dutch girl. Now, the media department consisted only of a few members, with Hanne primarily handling the picture-taking, seeing as she was the most experienced out of the crew.

Her popularity had also increased significantly on social media as the BVB Instagram tagged her on every photo she had taken, and she was now well-known in the "WAG community". She's had quite a handful of fans come over to her for a picture a couple of times now, and frankly, she doesn't know whether to consider it bizarre or just normal.

And for Erik's sake, he didn't really like having his girlfriend of over a year in the spotlight much like every other WAG out there.

Hanne was his, and he wasn't very keen on sharing with others. But it's what he has to deal with since she's such a eye-catcher, right?

Many nights, including right now, she had woken up to find Erik asleep with his hands wrapped around her waist as her long locks lay strewn on his face. Jesus he was so cute, Hanne couldn't resist to smile a little when she turned around and found the young defender's face so innocent looking back at her.

Her immediate instinct was to grab her cell phone and take a picture, taking the time to show off her cute footballer boyfriend to everyone on Instagram, but she resisted the urge to.

How could a man be so beautiful? Erik had turned twenty-five just on the twelfth of May, and the man still looked a puppy. It was like he didn't even need the dog filter on Snapchat because he outscores it one hundred percent.

And that hair. God knows what Erik uses to style his hair because Hanne still doesn't know and she's been dating him for, like, a year. She's lived with him in the same house for the past six months and still does not know what in the world he does to make so perfect like that. But his hair was perfect. He was perfect.

"Stop staring at me. It's creepy." Erik stated, his voice sleepy and deep. His eyes were still closed as he told her, his hands gripped onto the fabric of her t-shirt (sometimes they would be on her short, but that's a different story).

"Sorry."

"Did you have one of those nightmares again?"

It wasn't that often that Hanne wakes up in the middle of the night and doesn't go back to sleep afterwards. But when it does, it's usually about the same thing —the nightmares. The same one over and over again, it overwhelms her, and she usually wake up sweating and panicked.

She's so tired of having the nightmares of her past memories, she tries not to think of them. But it always ends up with her thinking too much and becoming a huge mess.

"No, I just woke up and can't go back go sleep," she explained.

Erik took her hand and brought it to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to her skin before letting it fall from his grasp and bringing her body close. "You know, when we get married, I have a feeling moments like these are still going to exist."

"Come on, Erik." She rolled her eyes and swatted his bare chest. "We're not even engaged."

"Don't say that you don't think we're getting married someday."

Everyone kind of expected that the two would eventually get married, I mean... it'll be a couple more years along the road, but it's bound to happen.

"Not to mention we're going to have kids together someday."

Hanne giggled and let her head rest on his chest. "How many kids are we going to have? Thirty-seven?"

"Woah. You might explode from birthing that many babies."

"Shut up!" she laughed. "If we're going to talk about the future, we should talk about what's for breakfast this morning. I'm starving."

"It's too early," he groaned, pulling the sheets closer over their bodies. Erik wasn't really the best chef, and neither was Hanne, so the whole ordeal of breakfast was always solved by going out to eat unless they had found some marvelous recipe that won't set their house on fire.

So she gave a face. The same face she used to get pizza for dinner three days in a row last week.

"Please?"

In return, he gave her an oh my God face. "Hanne, it's three in the morning!" he sighed. "There are better things to do than to make breakfast right now."

"Actually, it's four in the morning," she corrected him.

Chuckling and laughing like idiot, Erik shook his head and laid his head back on the pillow, his hands playing her hair. "I've just about lost it with you now, Hanne. Goodnight."

In all honesty, she sill wasn't going to sleep just yet.

Hanne wasn't finished bugging her amazing boyfriend at this early in the morning (it was her favorite thing, ever). No matter how much she loved annoying him, he just couldn't seem to get enough of it.

The good thing about this was that Erik was a particularly light sleeper. His eyes could flutter open at the very moment he felt her shift even the slightest in his arms.

"Erik?" Hanne asked softly, not wanting to sound too demanding. She waited for him to open his eyes again, so she wouldn't have to tap on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Mm?"

"Do you like me?"

"Wha—I'm dating you." Erik had just about really lost it with Hanne Leijerzapf right now. His eyebrows knitted together so harshly and distressed, he seemed to look at her with the most confused expression. Ever. "I've been dating you for a year and a half now, we even live together."

"Just wondering."

"At three in the morning?!"

"Four in the morning."

Erik pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed deeply. "Goodnight, Hanne." He kissed her and shut his eyes once again. "I love you."