{23}

When the plane had landed they still haven't said a word to each other. Camila didn't want to risk making Lauren more upset than she already was so she kept quiet.

Lauren on the other hand had a lot on her mind. She felt that if Camila was that oblivious toward her feeling she might as well come out and say she is in love with her.

Maybe hearing Camila reject her is what she needs to hear so she could move on. She was tired of this back and forth she was doing.

"Ready?" Camila says softly to Lauren when their can pulled over by them.

Lauren just gets in the car without a word still lost in her thoughts.

When they were in the car they both looked out through the window in awe. This place was beautiful. They both admired the beautiful scene. Only if they could of enjoyed it together without tension.

After the 20 minute ride they exited the car to their hotel Camila then received a call from the company that paid for their whole trip.

"Hello."

"Hi miss Cabello we were hoping if you could come meet up with us to talk further more of the job position."

"Um..." Camila then looked Lauren's way who was entering the hotel building without checking to see if she was following behind. She didn't want to leave Lauren alone right now that they arrived but she had too. "Yeah that be fine I'll be there."

"That's great, we sent a car to pick you up in 15." The man said in a French accent before he hung up.

As Camila was about to put her phone away she saw that she had a text.

When she saw who it was she rolled her eyes at the message. After she blocked Vero's number on her phone she's been using their friends Jessica's phone to get in contact with Camila.

Camila just ignored it like the rest Vero has sent and hasn't payed much attention to it.

When she made it into the building she saw Lauren waiting for her by the front desk. She hoped Lauren wouldn't be upset that she had to leave soon but she had too. That was the main reason why they were here in the first place.

Lauren gaved her an annoyed look when she walked in, and at this point Camila was getting tired of her behavior. If she wasn't gonna tell her what's bothering her then Camila isn't gonna put effort on figuring it out.

Camila requested for them to share a room but if she knew Lauren was gonna be acting like this she would of gotten them separate ones.

When the lady gave them their key they entered the elevator. They where suppose to get the higher room on the floor so it was gonna be a silent ride up.

When the elevator opened Lauren was the first to leave towards the room. Camila quickly followed from behind. When they entered and saw the two separate beds they put there stuff down and settled in.

At this point they were both exhausted. One physically and the other mentally.

"So what were you planning on doing?" Lauren spoke up all of a sudden in a low town.

"I have a meeting with...." Camila started but was cut off.

"No, Camila not that. With me." Lauren asked all of a sudden . Then she continued. "I'm gonna be honest with you right now and straight forward." At this point there were tears threatening to fall down her face. She kept thinking through the whole plane and car ride and she was gonna come out with it.

She is officially tired of hoping one day Camila would return the feelings she has been pushing aside.

"I have been wachting you with Vero along all this other girls for years and now that that's over you decided to kiss me sending mixed signals my way to confuses me even more. But not even acknowledge it after and pretend it didn't happen!" Lauren walked towards Camila at this point not caring that the tears in her eyes are falling all over her face. She was ready to admit all of her pain at this moment. "Did you think that by bringing me on this trip was a good idea, to get rid of your guilt!"