{64}

"Is there a reason for this."
Lauren asks as she makes her way down the aisle to find there seats.

"Why does there have to be a reason? Can't I treat my girlfriend every once in a while."

"Because I know you would never voluntarily want to come to these things. The amount of times I asked you to tag along with me would seem like I was asking you to jump off a bridge."

"I would actually prefer to jump off a bridge." Camila says willingly.

"Exactly my point, what's up with this." Lauren curiously looks at her.

"I just thought we do something you like, I know how much you love Broadway's. So why not give it another try."

"Camila." Lauren warns. The last time she remembers bringing Camila to one of these things wasn't exactly a pleasant memory.

"I'll behave I promise." Camila held out her pinky to promise.

Lauren just looked at it not knowing if Camila was going to keep it.

"Come on. Last time it wasn't my fault."

"Oh really, who's fault was it then,"

"I mean if you're going to cast the lead might as well not hire a middle aged man who's boring as hell."

Lauren remembers vividly Camila's head tossed back in the seat snoring so loud people gave them looks. That wasn't even the worst part, it was better than Camila asking when will it end every few minutes.

"Plus I didn't think I got was going on most of the time."

"So why did you want try it again."

"Because you love it and I love you." Camila grabbed Lauren's hand and brought it up to her lips kissing the back of it as they got comfortable in their chairs.

Lauren smiled at Camila in adoration leaning in to leave a quick peck on her mouth. "I love you too."

"You two are adorable." A older lady who sat behind them voiced.

"Thanks," Lauren politely responded with the biggest smile on her face.

"You hear that. We're adorable," Camila whispered in her ear. "I make up eighty percent of that to be honest."

"Sure babe, whatever you say." Lauren snuggles into Camila's neck as the lights went low.

Other then the few times Camila's eyes almost shut, she kept her word about being well behaved, not that Lauren would know.

"I'm actually surprised. That was pretty amazing," Camila says as stretching her legs in her seat. "Lauren?" Camila looks down to the girl who was fast asleep. "Really?" Camila mumbles to herself.

Shaking her out of nap Lauren looks around her seeing most people already leaving. "Wait, its over are kidding me."

"Well it looks like I wasn't the one you should have been worried about." Camila crosses her arms in front of her chest pretending to be upset.

"Camila, I'm so sorry I know you tried to do something special for me and I ruined it." Lauren actually feels really bad.

"Don't worry about it, it's not your fault. I know you took another shift for some extra cash. But guess what." Camila wiggles her eyebrows attempting to make her girlfriend laugh. Which she achieved.

"What."

"I got a job interview at the bakery where Ally works." Camila says proudly.