{31}

"Fine I'll go out with you guys." Lauren drags out slowly and unsure that she wanted to hang out with Vero the whole day, but she had to make sure that that the unresolved feelings between Camila and Vero don't resurface at any point today.

"Lauren I'm sorry that she's even here." Camila apologized thankful that Lauren agreed to company them.

"Yeah, whatever let's just get this day over with." Lauren mumbles underneath her breath as she makes her way to the kitchen hopefully she won't regret this.

Camila feels bad that she had to put her friend in that situation but she'll make it up to her later. Right now her only concern was to cheer up her sister but most importantly herself.

Camila then walked out of her room walking into the living room seeing both of the older girls were staring each other down. Camila wonders where in there friendship went wrong. When Lauren introduced Vero to her she talked so highly of the brunette. They where great teammates at one point but now they hate each others guts.

Vero had a reason of course, she asked Lauren to help her in her relationship with Camila because Lauren knew the younger girl better and she declined then hears from her friends the next day her girlfriend kissing someone else. How else was she suppose to feel. Then Camila was the one to say they were on a break basically knowing she's breaking up with her. Then all of a sudden you hear that they went to Paris together the following week. Hate was a strong word but Lauren came close to it in Vero's book.

"Why don't we go out eat instead." Camila told the three girls in the living room.

"Sure why not." Vero says flirtatiously batting her eye lashes at her.

Lauren didn't even hide the obvious scoff at her old teammate.

Vero quickly gave her a death glare while the older Cuban flicked her off in return.

They ended up taking Camila's dad car as they piled in the vehicle. The tension in the car was very uncomfortable except for Sofi who didn't even notice at all. Camila was driving at the wheel with Vero right next to her. If it wasn't for the fact that Lauren didn't want to start a fight she would have punched Vero if she had the chance. But she just sat quietly in the back listening to the soft music on the back round.

When they got to the destination they all made there way inside luckily for Camila Sofi sat next to her so she wouldn't have to deal with the other two who were ready to jump each other.

"Hello what can I get for you." the waiter says as he walks up to there table mostly giving his attention to the green eyed girl who would never give him the time of day.

Camila notices this and violently coughed interrupting his rude starting. "Can I get a coffee and a orange juice." she spits out ordering for her sister as well who was confused at her sudden behavior.

"uhh... Yeah sure." he says now looking at the smaller girl intimated by Camila for some reason.

When they finished ordering Lauren had a smile on her face. She knew, she could tell by Camila's behavior she was jealous.

"He was pretty cute right Lauren." Vero mentioned out of nowhere.

"Didn't notice, he's not my type." She rolled her eyes at the girl.

"Oh but you might be his. He keeps looking over here."

They all turned their head to see exactly that. He was looking at Lauren like she was a piece of meat. She felt disgusted that there are some guys like that. But why not have a little fun.

When he came and brought then their food his eyes were right on Lauren's.

"Thank you." She said as she gave him a smirk.