{41}

"Camila? What are doing back." Lauren asks confused.

"Did I interrupt something." Camila answers back in a calm way. She didn't seem angry. Just simply confused and hurt.

"No she was just leaving. This is Sierra by the way. She was is going to be the lead in my play." Lauren explains getting flustered.

"Well that was some acting." Camila says with an intense gaze at the girl who she just meet.

"Not acting... actually. That was all real." Sierra bites back, now seeing what she was up against. She could just tell that it was going to be difficult to warm up to Lauren now that she has the younger girl back daily.

The tension was obvious, when Camila and Sierra are basically in a staring match.

"Would you excuse me. I want to get into my home if you don't mind." Camila gestures the blonde girl to get out of the way.

"No problem." She says sarcastically not taking a liking to the Cuban girl.

Lauren opened the door wider as she walked in so Camila could bring in her bags as well.

"I'll see you later Lauren. I meant everything I said and..."

Camila over hears and lets out a laugh to herself but it was clearly heard.

"By. I'll see you on Monday. Just work on the notes I wrote down."

Sierra took that as a que to go knowing she just made things weird.

Lauren shut the door and turned around to see Camila making her way to her room. She didn't know if should follow her and explain things before she just assumes the worst and it ends up getting things complicated. When she enters her room she sees Camila with her suitcase on the bed throwing her clothes into the laundry basket.

"Hey." Lauren starts off.

Camila turns for a split second to acknowledge her presence in the room. She didn't want to make it seem like she was upset with her.

"Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" Camila says honestly wanting to know.

"I...I.. why didn't you tell me your were coming back." Lauren stuttered.

"I wanted to surprise you. But it looks like I was the one in for a surprise, wasn't I."

"Camila..."

"No. Don't explain yourself. You don't have to." Camila says to her gently as she pulls Lauren's hand into hers so they both could sit on the bed.

"I don't like her like that. No matter what she does and try's to do I would still find myself wanting to be with you." Lauren looks into Camila's eyes seeing insecurity in them.

"I heard everything she said. She seems pretty determined to win you over."

"She can't win what's already been won. Camila its you who I want to be with." Lauren assures her.

"I'm ending it."

"Ending what?" Lauren was now getting nervous by her words.

"Vero. I'm going to tell her I can't pretend to be hers when I want to be with you. If she really wants to lie to her parents she could do that in her own I want to show people your mine." Camila tells her while placing her and under her chin looking at Lauren's lips tempting to lean in and press hers against hers.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'll talk to her tomorrow about it at the beginning of class."
Camila says having the motivation to move further with Lauren.