{58}

"Don't answer it." Lauren said into Camila's chest, which she comfortably laid her head. They were wrapped in nothing but sheets as they were barely waking up.

"I have to, its work." Camila sat up to reach for the phone to take the call.

That instantly woke Lauren right up as she listened to the conversation.

"Sure. I'll be there later. It's fine I don't mind..."

Lauren was giving Camila some worried looks that she noticed right after she hung up.

"What's wrong?" Camila said after the uneasy look Lauren had on her face.

"What did they want?"

"I mean it's work, so mostly likely they want me to work." Camila said slowly like it was obvious.

"Camila." Lauren stated sternly.

"What. I just took a extra shift that's all."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Lauren, come on I..."

"Working around all those drinks that are available for you, won't help the temptation." Lauren got her thoughts out.

"We need the money. Plus I have been doing a good job at it that I'm about to get a raise soon. We need the money."

"That shouldn't matter if you want to get better."

"I do want to get better, but ignoring any type of alcohol isn't going to do anything. Who was it that said you have to face your fears." Camila tried to say with a straight face.

"Ok, in this situation that doesn't imply. And clearly you're not taking this serious." As Lauren makes a move to get up, Camila grabs her by the waist and pulls her down, and rolls on top of her.

"Camila! What are doing." Lauren began to laugh non stop as Camila tickles her sides.

"I don't want to see you upset."

"You know I hate being tickled." Lauren tries to say.

"Just say the magic words and I'll stop." Camila teased.

"Are you serious right now." Lauren was about to push her off but Camila then stoped and started kissing her neck.

The laughing soon turned to moaning. The kissing then started to move slowly down Lauren's body. Camila removed the sheets of her girlfriends body to find nothing but skin with fresh markings from the nights prior events.

After last night Lauren was up for another round right now by how Camila's lips moved against her body.

"Oh, but this you don't want me to stop." Camila teased looking at Lauren waiting for a response.

"Shut up and keep going." Lauren blurred out not wanting to be teased. She had enough of that yesterday.

Camila didn't oppose as she slid further down. She spread Lauren's legs open as she took the view in. She quickly attached her mouth where Lauren needed her the most.

Lauren's reaction was telling Camila she was doing something right.

"Camz!" Lauren moans out as she subconsciously wraps her legs around Camila's head.

"Babe." Camila giggled as she lifts her head up. "Not to loud, do you want the neighbors to knock at the door like they did last night."