{67}

It's kind of hard to get a good night sleep when your tossing and turning all night. Or when your mind is filled with recent events that you want to forget. It also doesn't help when there's a loud thunderstorm going on right outside your window either. She should be grateful that Ally gave her a place to sleep, but Lauren would really want to be in her bed right now. She kinda regrets being the one that left, although she wasn't thinking straight at the time. She had every right to storm out the way she did.

She is extremely frustrated with Camila right now. Whenever her thoughts would go to her, they would be all over the place. She is unbelievably angry with her but, the other side of her mind she misses her.

No, she can't Lauren has to stand her ground. After everything that they been through that was the last straw, was the night before only an act that? No matter what Camila's explanation would be, there is no doubt that her trust towards her is hanging on a thread.

Lauren tried to push all of that out of her mind. She focused on the rain drops hitting her bedroom window, but when a roar of loud thunder sounded through out the room Lauren heard a scared whimper next to her.

"It's ok buddy, it's just noise." She whispered to the scared dog she had trembling next to her. She pulled him closer to her chest as he sat up high alerted thinking something was going to come through the window.

Just like him, Lauren didn't get to gave any sleep tonight. She pulled her phone off the charger to see that it was almost six in the morning. She also saw the missed phone call and texts from Camila. She clearly doesn't get Lauren's implication of wanting some space right now.

Lauren rolls her eyes and toss the phone to the side. Might as well get an early start today. After a quick shower Lauren decides to raid Ally's almost empty fridge. All she had was half of a gallon of milk and three eggs.

"Sorry for not having gone shopping in a few weeks." A voice speaks up from behind.

A startled Lauren bumps her head as she looks a the smaller girl. "Jesus Ally you scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry, next time I'll make a announcement I enter a room." She says with some humor.

"Right, sorry this is your apartment."

"Don't worry about it. Did you even get some sleep last night."

"Is it that obvious." Lauren slouches into the nearest chair.

"The only time I have witnessed you up this early, for no particular reason was because you never really went to sleep."

"I had a lot on my mind." Lauren sighs.

"I presume it's about a certain someone who wanted to pass along a message." Ally says casually as she makes a pot of coffee. "Do you want to know."

Lauren turns to her undecided if she even wants to hear it. Camila knew even if Ally was mad at her she would still give the message to Lauren.

"What did she tell you?"

Ally looked sympathetic towards her. "She claims she loves you."

Lauren scoffs. "Is that it."

"Yep. So, what are you going to do."