{43}*

The drive home was very relaxing now knowing Camila had nothing to with Vero anymore. All she could think of is getting home and taking a shower.

Just as she was about to unlock the door Lauren pulled it open expecting it to be her. She was in the her work out clothes and seemed pretty sweaty.

"How did things go?" she asked slightly out of breath, letting Camila walk in.

Lauren felt extremely nervous because what if Vero said something to Camila that made her seem insane. Working out was the only way to get her mind off it in the mean time.

But by the looks of Camila's face she didn't seem angry or upset at her.

"Um..." Camila was contemplating if she should tell her at all. "It was ok, we just ate and watch some TV, then I told her and she knew it was coming."

"Is that it?" Lauren was confused.

She was pretty sure that wasn't all it. Why else would have she had come here in the morning basically demanding to talk to Camila.

"Lets not talk about it. The only thing we should focus on right now is us." Camila had a smirk on her face as she walked closer to Lauren. It now sinked in both of their minds that there were no obstacles in there way.

Lauren instantly calmed down in the moment. Either Vero didn't say anything, or Camila doesn't care what she had to say.

Seeing Camila walk closer to her she stepped back to create some distance between them.

"Camila, I'm sweating right now." Lauren said from keeping the girl from coming any closer to her .

"Then how about you and me go and take a shower." Camila offered with confidence in her voice.

Lauren kept a cool demeanor but was freaking out in the inside.

Instead of saying anything she instantly walked past Camila towards the bathroom with a look that said she was up for it.

Not wasting a second more Camila was walking right behind her like a puppy that follows its owner in command.

They were both in the bathroom and Lauren was turning the water on to make sure the temperature was just right for the both of them.

"Guess what?" Lauren says provocatively with nothing but lust in her eyes.

"What?" Camila answered back as she saw the girl in front of her slowly one by one take her clothes off.

"You said we wouldn't do anything until you were single." Lauren was now fully naked. She knew she had Camila wrapped around her finger just by that look that was all over her face.

Slowly and teasingly she swayed her hips more then usual and walked right up to Camila wrapping her arms around her neck pressing her naked body fully against her.

"Did I?" Camila says out of breath herself. She then placed her hands on Lauren's hips.

"Yeah. So I guess we can actually do it without stopping now." Lauren was convinced that Camila and her would go all the way this time. After craving her for the longest time she wanted this. More like needed it.

"Yeah, we can." Camila eyes were closed liking the feeling of Lauren's body.

But she was sure she would like it mire if her clothes were removed as well.

Thinking alike, Lauren slowly unbutton Camila's jacket sliding it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. Camila kicked off her shoes herself wanting Lauren as much as she wanted her.