{52}

"This is amazing. Thank you for this Camila."

At the moment both girls were laying in the bed of the trunk, gazing the sky above them. They had eaten almost everything that Camila brought, and now they were just spending some quality time together. It was pretty cold, but the blankets were piled on top of them, and they were pressed up against each other for warmth, but it was obvious they only used the cold temperature as an excuse to be close together.

"Why are your thanking me? I should be thanking you for everything."

"Everything?" Lauren raised her head off of Camila's chest to look her in the eyes.

"Yeah. For always being there for me. In my most vulnerable times. For pushing me to be the best person I could be, and also making me realize that I have had you infront of me all this time. You could have easily moved on with someone else, and pushed me away when you had every right too. You didn't. Why?"

"You know why Camila. I couldn't bare the thought of being in someone's else's arms when I already experienced being in yours."

Camila smiled down at Lauren before she captured the girl's lips between her own.

"I don't deserve you." Camila whispered as they pulled away.

"I should be saying that."

"Trust me. I don't want tonight to end. Right now we're far away from the drama, the nights beautiful, I have you in my arms. There's only one last thing I need to do."

"What's that?" Lauren tried to hide the smile she wants to put on her face, she knew what was next.

Camila sits up from her current position, and pulls Lauren up onto her lap.

"Right now, I know there are going to be some people that won't like seeing us together because of their petty reasons. They're going to say some stuff that aren't true, but I won't care because I want to be with you. When you said you loved me awhile ago and I didn't say back, didn't mean I'm not able to return those feelings, because trust me I'm almost there. If you give me the chance to show you I mean that I would. Lauren would you want to be my girlfriend."

Lauren couldn't help but feel like her heart was going to explode in her chest, since it was beating wildly. The tears of joy running down her face were from actually having the person she secretly loved for years return those feelings.

"Yes! I'll be your girlfriend!" Lauren said happily as she wrapped her arms tightly around Camila's body.

If she was able to freeze time she would. Years from now this would be a memory that she'll look back on.

And not for a good reason.

-

Weeks later

"I swear next week I'll have everything ready and set. I promise." Lauren pleaded to her professor, who for a fact was not to thrilled with her.

"Listen, I'll give you one week after thanksgiving break, after that if you're not ready by then you fail this semester. Got it."

"Got it, sir. Thank you so much." Lauren said with a sigh of relief.

When she left the classroom and saw Camila in the distance she instantly walked towards her, as pulled her into a hug, almost knocking them over.

"Woah there. You ok?"

"No, I'm not. I swear this project is going to kill me."

"What do you need done?"

"Other than having to work with idiots who don't show up to rehearsal, and not having enough people behind set. I need a lot done. Sorry, I have to stay after. Again."