Falling For The Bad Boy-Cliché

[A little description from Tammy about her family]

I live with my parents, they are both very successful; my mom is a known actress and my dad is a very successful businessman who is usually travelling for at least two weeks each month. So basically I never really see my parents. I’ve been raised by my older brother basically; Tyler-he’s always been here for me and helped me through everything.

Chapter 1

Hearing my alarm go off was horrible, don’t get me wrong I love school but I’m no nerd that’s for sure! It was going to be the first day back to school after the holidays and after my mom made me get a makeover; since she’s become so successful I’ve had paparazzi at our house when mom was home which meant I had to look better than looking like the ugly step-daughter, I didn’t mind at all; which teenage girl wouldn’t be happy to get a bunch of new clothes.

I had one hour to get ready and to be at school. I got up starting my routine; took a nice hot shower, got dressed into my black skinny jeans, dark blue tank top, converse, and my leather jacket that I’ve started to love. I started doing my hair; which is different shades of brown (that not many girls have) which goes all the way to my back.

I made my way down to the dining room to eat breakfast by myself yet again; since my parents have been really busy over the last couple of years with their careers’ “Tyler!! Your back” I screamed and ran to hug my big bro, he’s been gone for half a year being part of the exchange program,”Yeah Tamz I’m back!!”he said as he brought me into a bear hug. I caught up with my brother finding out he arrived last night, but didn’t want to wake me up. Tyler told me he would see me at school  so I left the house on my way to school in my new turquoise Ferrari my parents bought me for my birthday that’s coming up in a few days. As I got to school I could hear people talking about my new look and the way it felt like they were burning holes into the back of my head.

As the warning bell went I was on my way to class, all of a sudden I felt something hard and  next thing you know I’m on the floor. I looked up to see none other than him……………..

[Author’s Note]

Hey guys :D this is the first time I’ve ever written a book on wattpad :D ♥ !!!!... I just thought I would try and write a book, a type of story im into I really hope you guys enjoy it

Vote and Comment ♥ ∞