CHAPTER 9: Cliff hanger_101

CHAPTER 9:

*Recap:

“Okay so what happened last night, since you didn’t have that,” she pointed to the hickey, “wasn’t there yesterday at school?” said Anna while she leaned against the tree.

“Listen nothing happened,”

“That shit won’t work with us so start talking!” said Brielle, wait a minute did Brielle just say a ‘bad word’

“Wait did you just say –“

“Doesn’t matter just start talking!”

“Okay this is what happened….” And I started telling them what had happened.

“Wow.” The three of them said in unison.

Yeah, they’ll just have to deal with it, hickey and all.

“Tammy can I talk to you?” shit, Ashton…

 ~

“Um sure?” it coming out more like a question than a response.

“Listen I’m sorry about everything okay, from everything with Heather to right now with the hickey, and you don’t have to go with me on a date I’m sure you have tons of party planning to do for Friday night so I’ll see you later I guess...” before I could think about anything I stopped him

“Wait!” I shouted as he was walking away, “um… there really was no need to apologize and um… we can still go on the date…. If you want…” wait what did I just agree to?

All of a sudden he had a huge smile on his face, he kinda seemed like a kid in a candy store, well you should get the picture of what I’m trying to say.” Yeah I would love to meet me out here after school” he said then hugged me and ran off to the guys.

“Did you just do what I think you did!” yelled Sophie

“Shut up and lets get going we only have a few minutes to get to class!”

The other girls were all chatting at Sophie’s locker while I quickly got all the books I would need for the day. Yet again another note

I see you’ve become friends with Stormburg,

I’ll be nice catching up with him too

Looks like I can kill two birds with one stone

-see you soon love ;)

~

The day went by really quickly and Sophie had finally admitted that she likes Matt; and can I just say I knew it!

Sophie walked with me to the place were Ashton and I arranged to meet to leave, when I got there, there stood Ashton ….. and Matt???

I could feel Sophie tense and she got closer to me, if that was even possible since our arms were linked.

“Hey!” said Matt when we reached them, I think the ‘hey’ was more to Sophie than to me .

“Um Matt has well um yeah Matt…” is all Ashton got out

“Well I thought um maybe we could go on a double date or something if that’s fine with the two of you?”  said Matt looking now more at me trying to obviously make sure it’s fine with me first.

“Yeah that seems like fun.”

“Well um I hope you guys enjoy bye” said Sophie with a forced smile as she walked off.

“Wait... ugh I suck … I should have asked you first, well Sophie would you like to go on this date with me?”

"I--"

(Talk about Cliff hanger 101)

~

A/N

Yes I know another cliff hanger and its short plus I haven’t updated lately sorry, I’ve been really busy with school (by the way time zones are different cause I’m not from where most of you guys are from (:  )

So once again REALLY REALLY SORRY  …….. I’ll try to have another LONGER chapter out soon maybe even during the week :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-DreamerForLife_108

LoveLotsxx