Epilogue

CHAPTER 12

Ashton’s P.O.V

It’s been 3 months, 3 months since I’ve slept, 3months since I’ve had a decent meal and 3 months since she’s been in a coma.

I’ve been sitting in this hospital chair for 3 months, holding her hand not leaving her site unless I go to the bathroom or the doctor asks me to leave.

I don’t know how long I can deal with this anymore, she needs to wake up and soon.

“Listen Tammy please if you can hear me please show me, give me a sign, wake up please, all I need you to do is wake up and for me to know you’re safe…. But all I really need is for you to be mine…”

“Hey you still here man? And how is she?”

“Hey Tyler, um yeah, she hasn’t said or done anything yet so she’s still the same.”

“Well my mom wanted me to give you this” he gave me a tray with food from the cafeteria here, “Thanks.” I ate the chips took a sip from the Coke and put the rest of the food on the table.

*2 weeks later*

Tammy’s P.O.V

“Come on Tammy l love you, and I know you can hear me please wake up, your family misses you and we all need

The last part was more of a whisper, wait where am I, why is everything white?

I opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital room?

Someone was in the bathroom must be the person who was talking to me …. The one who loved me?

you, God dammit please just wake up I love you so damn much when will you realise that.”

The bathroom door opened to reveal …… Ashton? Wait … he loves me ?

“Tammy you’re awake!” he said as he ran to the bed, he looked me into the eyes, then he kissed me …  after that all he said was “I love you and I’ll miss you”

~

1 month later