CHAPTER 5: Finally a family?

Hey this chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends, happy birthday Nanda love you and miss you tons can’t wait to see you!!!   ∞

Ashton’s P.O.V

Suddenly the door opened, Tyler and I both rushed to the door

 to find ……

“What are you two doing here?”

“Last time I checked we live here” said Mrs Moore referring to her and Mr Moore.

“Sorry, but I just didn’t expect you guys to be home, you never are.” Said Tyler as he walked back into the living room, he was in a bad mood all of a sudden…

“Hello Mrs and Mr Moore nice seeing you again”… “Ashton how many times do I have to tell you, just call me Carol and my husband John” she said with a smile on her face “Will do.” Is all I said before the door opened, and walked in a girl with her pillow under one arm and her phone and bag in her hands.

“Where have you been Tammy??” questioned Tyler as he basically ran to the door… “I slept at a friend’s house, I couldn’t stand being here anymore, after what you did, and what are you doing here I thought you two aren’t friends now??”… “We sorted everything out” we said in unison… “Wait a minute what’s going on here??” we had completely forgotten about their parents being back.

“Well I’ll just leave so you can sort everything out here” I said as I was making my way  to the door, knowing that the two of them were gonna have to get it from their parents. “Hold on Ashton, since you’re involved you have to stay as well” said John…. SHIT!!

“Yes sir…”

Tammy’s P.O.V

“Yes sir...”

With that said we all made our way to the living room. My parents made their way to the loveseat, while I had to sit between Tyler and Ashton; Tyler on my left and Ashton on my right. “So what happened while we were gone?” my mom asked with a very well…. Confused expression on her face, which was odd, she never shows her emotions. “Nothing happened, we just had a stupid fight over a girl, but we sorted everything out and we’re friends again, Tammy left cause we were arguing I guess I didn’t notice her leave.” Since when was my brother such a good liar??