CHAPTER 8: Hickey and All

*This Chapter is dedicated to all my readers, it's my first book and I've got more than 100 readers :D thanx a lot guys xx

Tammy’s P.O.V

*Recap*

I looked up. He was staring at me, why though?

“Tammy, Ashton ??” after hearing my brother’s voice he instantly removed his hands, gave me a final smirk and floated  away from me, I knew I was blushing already. I quickly grabbed the towel from Tyler and ran into the house, and up to my room.

What the f*ck just happened out there???

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the rest of the night I didn’t go downstairs, I honestly couldn’t deal with the awkwardness, for the second damn time!

The next day I knew I wouldn’t be able to ignore the guys for long, after my morning routine I changed into my outfit, white skinny jeans, grey tank top, ankle heeled black boots and my hair down in its natural waves.

When I was at the top of the stares I could hear voices from the kitchen, I would have to make a run for it, and I guess I’ll have to get something from Starbucks to eat?

Okay here goes nothing…. I made my way downstairs as quiet as I could, as soon as I got there I could hear my brother talking to someone, “Listen dude you should really just tell her how you feel, you can’t keep flirting and crap cause I will beat the living crap out of you!” wow I wish he could be that over protective with me or even see how his best friend acts around me. But what I really wanna know is, who is he talking to?

“Hey  what you doing out here?” shit there goes my cover!

“I’m just um…. Heading for school by—“

“Wait don’t you go to school, with your brother or someone??”

“I- um.. thought I would go out first?” I said it more as a question than a statement.

“Well I don’t think it’s -“

“Who you talking to Matt?” shit I know who’s voice that belonged to, Ashton.

“Oh, it’s you, morning.” Is all he said, before he went back into the kitchen.

Oh great, he’s acting like nothing happened, how can someone act like that? Doesn’t really matter, because, two can play at that game.  

After breakfast the guys left and I left with Tyler.

When we got to school, some of the girls were giving me dirty looks, why I have no idea.

“Tammy!”

Just carry on walking.

“Tammy!”

Just carry on, just ignore him!

“Hey, why didn’t you wait up for us?” said Matt as he put his arm around my shoulders. Aaah that’s why girls are giving me that look, I’m with the ‘bad boys’ of the school, yes my brother is known as a bad boy, but he does treat girls with respect, yet he has done the typical bad boy, hump and dump.

“Please please leave me alone, I don’t need people to look at me I’m only now being left alone about what happened  ... you know last week.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll sort everything out.” With that said, Ashton left us and entered the school front door.

“Guys I’ve gotta go, I said I’d meet the girls before school.”

“We’ll come with you.” said one of the twins; I still don’t know how to tell them apart!

“No! I’m sure I can walk to my locker by myself, they should be there.”  I said as I walked off.

When I walked into the school, I could see the girls at my locker down the hall way.                       When I got to my locker, all of them looked at me, what’s with everyone today?

“What?’

“Nothing just well, you have a hickey Tamz!” she halved yelled, whispered.

Wait what!!

“What!?” Sophie took out a mirror from her locker, and showed me the hickey, which actually was there!

‘How did I miss it this morning?’

“However you got it, you should cover it up cause most of the girls at the school are saying it’s from Ashton fucking Stormberg!”

“Well um..”

“No way Tamz!?” interrupted Anna. Right now everyone that was around us was watching us. Great how great, note the sarcasm!

“Shh!!”

“Okay lets go outside to our hangout.” Said Sophie, as we made our way outside, people was still staring and started whispering. Brielle quickly put my hair over my left shoulder where the hickey was.

When we finally got outside we went to the tree we had claimed ours the first day of high school.

“Okay so what happened last night, since you didn’t have that,” she pointed to the hickey, “wasn’t there yesterday at school?” said Anna while she leaned against the tree.

“Listen nothing happened,”

“That shit won’t work with us so start talking!” said Brielle, wait a minute did Brielle just say a ‘bad word’

“Wait did you just say –“

“Doesn’t matter just start talking!”

“Okay this is what happened….” And I started telling them what had happened.

“Wow.” The three of them said in unison.

Yeah, they’ll just have to deal with it, hickey and all.

“Tammy can I talk to you?” shit, Ashton…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[A/N]

Hey :)

Just wanted to update a short chapter quickly, I’ll probably update later on or in a day or so. If you have any questions about the story or anything then you send me a message or whatever :p xx

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

FOLLOW

LoveLots xx