Chapter One

"Take me away to some
place real."
______________________________

Chapter One
_____________________
Are You Always Deleterious?

I turn fast in the crowded hallway just when someone suddenly shouts "Watch out!" I barely registered what was going on, when I'm tackled to the ground.

Guess they were warning me

Strong arms go around me, pulling me up from the school floor. My hair was everywhere and when I looked around everyone stopped what they were previously doing just to stare, guess we've gained a crowd.

Just fantastic

"Sorry." The black haired, sea green eyed boy says, a smirk on his lips. Obviously he's not really sorry, I roll my eyes at the boy.

"Are you always deleterious?" I snap, dusting off my purple flare out skirt.

I'm wearing yellow leggings underneath, and a half white shirt with the word fudge written on it and a black under shirt, with black flatts.

"Deleterious?" The guy asks, with a questioning look.

Moron

"Yeah Deleterious, Harmful, destructive, do I have to go on?" I snap at him once again, but that only causes his notorious smirk to widen on his gorgeous face.

"No, we got an idea." A voice says from behind me, I turn to see two boys. My heart stopped beating in my chest and my hands became sweaty, I honestly didn't know how to react in this situation, around him. My brother.

Well I can't really say I Know him.

I tilt my head and study the other boy, his short brown hair and grey eyes. He looked a lot like the boy who had tackled me, but less cocky.

The boy who tackled me starts laughing, so I turn and send him a glare. "I'm Derek." He begins with a smirk still gracing his perfect face.

Shut up fawn!

Everyone knows he's perfect.

I run a hand through my fiery red hair as Derek watches me.

"That is my brother Dustin and you already know Fletcher." He says with a chuckle.

I knew Derek and the brown haired boy, also known as Dustin looked alike. Both Dustin and Fletcher stand by, watching me and Derek.

I curl my fist and aim for his face, before I could land my punch, my hands held back. He really knows how to piss off a girl.

I turn to see Fletcher, his blue eyes flickering with so many different emotions. I yank my arm from his grasp roughly.

"Looks like your bro got my back, Bambi." Derek says, snickering under his breath.

My fingers curl once again.

"Did you just call me Bambi?" I question, my voice tight with anger.

Derek flashes me one of his charming smiles, to which I roll my eyes. Any other girl would fall to their knees weak, but I'm not like those girls.

"Yes I did, Bambi." He says, watching my reaction.

Fletcher must have seen the spark in my eyes because he wraps his arms around me, restraining me from attacking Derek.

"Guys leave her alone." A girl voice says.

What the hell?

I've never been around this much people, well unless I'm picking up my money. I'm usually never this violent, only when certain people have the ability to tick me off.

Seems like Derek has that ability.

"I'm Noah." The girl with short brown hair announces.

"Cool." I spit out, than turn my head to Fletcher who's still holding me back.

"Let go of me, Now." I snap.

He releases me.

"I'm leaving." I say turning and begin sprinting from them. I was running out of patience and it didn't help when I heard Derek scream "See you later Bambi."

"Father." I nod in his direction once I step inside our two story house.

Without looking at him again or speaking another word to him I jog up to my bedroom not liking how my father was on his third beer.

He likes to a drink, a lot, Causing him to become violent.

I walk into my faded blue room and lay on my bed. My mother had left when I was only two months old.

Sad really

She took my brother Fletcher with her, leaving me with father. Mind you, I didn't know I had a brother until the day I started high school.

I bounce my way through the kitchen doors, where my father is sitting, sipping a cup of coffee. Surprising really.

"Honey I might as well tell you." My father begins. My eyebrows quirk up in confusion. "Tell me what?" I ponder on, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"You have a brother." He spits out bluntly. My jaw drops and my hands begin to shake.

"What?" I choke out, he has to be kidding, I don't have a brother.

I was an only child.

"Before you were born, your mother and I already had a two year old son, named Fletcher, he kept the last name snow and I've been informed that he goes to the high school you will be attending." My father drops the information on me like its nothing.

I shake my head and get off my bed and begin cleaning my room. Its weird to think that I've finally met my brother. He looks like our father. I wonder what our mother looks like. I shake my head once again, ridding myself those thoughts of her.

Bambi

I guess its only reasonable that he calls me that, I mean, I'm small and my height is 5"3'.

Plus it doesn't help with my name being Fawn, meaning baby deer and having fiery red hair. I let out a sigh and run a hand through my frizzy hair. Its not like I haven't been called worse.

After I'm done cleaning I go over to my computer desk and check for my container of money. Its still there.

I have over $500 dollars saved, in my school People come to me to do their homework. I charge them $20 for homework and $25 for projects. It kind of depends on the project though.

I put the container of money back in its hiding spot and then pluck a bag of gummy bears from the secret compartment.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Author's note:

Hi, there, hows it going?  Just saying The chapters for Bambi might come slow, But only for this week.

All rights reserved. Copyright © Jamie-Dawn Jordan.

Merry Christmas.

-James

Vote/Comment