25. Yes, Im Always Delecterious

Chapter 25. Yes, I'm Always Deleterious.

*Fawn P.O.V*  Six years later

My eyes flicker around from all the chaos going on. I watch in amusement when Noah almost trips over the kids toys. But my brother being smooth with the ladies, catches her.

"Daddy." Paisley squeals, holding onto Fletchers leg. He lets out a sigh, pulling away from Noah and picking up Paisley.

"Yes Princess?" He questions, he looks the same, his brown hair longer than usual, other than that, everything's the same, his blue eyes bright with happiness.

"Where's Jess and Josh?" She asks, playing with her short curly brown hair, her blue eyes wide with excitement.

I jump from where I was currently sitting, I flatten out the pure white dress. It stays up, I love how it hugs my curves perfectly.

A quick breeze hits my back, the whole back of the dress is white lace that ends just at the small of my back.

"Where's Joshua and Jessica?" I merely scream, I cant believe this, I don't know where my own kids are.

Joshua and Jessica are my world, I was nineteen when I got pregnant with them. At first I was only having Joshua but I remember being in labour and Derek screaming "What the fuck is that."

Turns out I was having twins and I  couldn't have been happier, Derek was surprised.

Right away when I found out I was having a boy we picked the name Joshua, and lets just say April was emotional.

She was so happy

Fletcher sets down Paisley and walks toward me with a thoughtful expression "Their with the other kids." He says softly, calming me down, and it works.

Other kids? Well Jamie whose now eleven and Quinn who is now seven, are in the back with Drew and Valerie's three kids. Abigail, she's five, she looks just like Valerie and Drew. With the blonde hair and brown eyes.

Bane, he's four, and very charming might I add. He on the other hand has brown hair and green eyes. And finally the youngest, Skye. She's just turning three.

She looks exactly like Abigail

I relax a bit when I realize Josh and Jess are with them. Yeah, I know, its a huge family. But I love it, growing up it was just me, but this, I love.

I watch as Noah walks over to Fletcher whose struggling with his tie. I let them be and walk over to the mirror. My hair is up, and the only jewelry I'm wearing is my mothers charm bracelet.

"Fawn, its time." Noah says with a wide smile, she loops her arm around Fletchers and starts walking.

Valerie and Drew follow behind, Dustin than follows behind them, his arm looped with his girlfriend Ana. Her, Noah, Valerie, and April are my brides maids.

But April doesn't walk down behind them, instead she waits back for me. She's going to walk me down the isle, when I asked her she was crying while saying yes.

She loops her arm around my own and we walk. The mermaid styled dress flows at the bottom as I walk down to Derek.

The minister sends me a smile before he starts speaking "Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in sight of god, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy matrimony." He speaks loud and clear.

I look behind Derek to see Fletcher, Dustin, and Drew. Drew sends me a wink and connects eyes with someone behind me. Which I'm assuming is Valerie.