4. I Can't Live A Little If I'm Dead

Chapter 4. I Cant live A Little If I'm Dead.

*Fawn P.O.V*

I grip the seat belt tightly, my fingers turning white since my grip is so tight.

"Can you slow down?" I screech, Jamie sits in the back smiling while I'm in the front about to have a heart attack.

"Come on Bambi, live a little." Derek says smirking at my terrified face

"I can't 'live a little' if I'm dead." I state, making air quotes around, live a little. I close my eyes as Derek speeds up faster, just to scare the shit out of me.

"Faster." Jamie yells from the back, I turn in the passenger seat and look back at Jamie.

He gives me an evil smile. I shoot Jamie a glare and turn back around in my seat.

"Where are we going?" I ask, tilting my head to look at Derek. His gaze fixated on the road.

He purses his lips, then looks at me briefly. "My house." He states.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Who's the hot chick?" Is the first thing I hear walking in behind Derek.

"Drew." Jamie yells as Derek slaps this Drew guy, in the back of the head.

"You twit." Derek scolds

"Twit?" The Drew guy questions, amusement written all over his face, Jamie lets out a small laugh.

Guess I'm rubbing off on Derek

Derek ignores him "Her name is Fawn." Derek says, throwing his bag on the counter.

"Nice to meet you." Drew says with a head nod in my direction.

He then turns his attention to Derek "Aren't you suppose to be in school?"

Oh shit

I begin to panic, what of Derek tells Drew the whole me sleeping in the daycare thing. 

Just one more person who will think your a freak

Derek must've seen my panicked face, because all he does is smile.

"Study, she's my tutor and today I didn't feel like going to school and she missed part of the day, so I asked if she could come over." Derek lies.

I don't know how he can make up a lie that quick and make it sound so convincing.

Before drew can question any further, Derek puts his hand on my elbow and leads me upstairs, leaving no room for Drew to say anything else.

{}{}

"So why were you sleeping on the couch at a daycare you work at?"

The question is thrown out of Derek's mouth as soon as he closes the door to his bedroom. Jamie is downstairs with Drew.

I pick at the hem of my shirt as I glance around the dark blue bedroom. "Bambi?" His voice seems distant as I try my hardest not to say anything I'm going to regret.

"Fawn?" Its weird to hear Derek call me by my real name and not Bambi. I turn to see him staring at me intently.

"I was just tired and my dad wasn't home, and I didn't want to go home to an empty house." The lie rolls off my tongue like I've been lying for years.

But once I tell him my lie there's this pit in my stomach and its making me feel uneasy. Derek looks at me closely, but than lets out a huff.

"Ok, so what do you want to do?" He asks, laying down on his bed.

I move around to the other side of the bed and shove him to the side, almost causing him to fall off completely.

I lay down on his comfy bed, snuggling in.

"Sure, make yourself comfortable." He mutters sarcastically.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I put my hair up in a messy bun, and walk out of my bedroom.

Yesterday went by fast.

I left Derek's house around 2:00pm and just came home. The rest of the day consisted of me laying around and doing nothing.

Now I'm trying to find something to wear, I dig through the clothes that lay on my floor and come up with nothing.

"Fudge it." I grumble and pull on a pair of purple skinny jeans and a white shirt with the word princess written in pink on it.

*~*~*

"Mornin' princess." Derek says, reading off my shirt, but then he shakes his head. "Nope, doesn't sound right, sorry Bambi." He says, flicking my forehead.

I swat his hand away and make my way through crowd of kids.

Him by my side.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Author's note:

Aye?

Again another update later, it just turned 1:00am and I'm still up and hyper :)

Plus I got my hair dyed its all a dark pink.

Fawn: I want to dye my hair pink 0_0

Derek: *Snorts* Sorry princess

Fawn: *gasps* You called me princess

Derek: Yep, and now I can be your prince charming *Winks*

Fawn: You twit, I'm not a real princess!!'

Derek: *Mumbles* For a girl who's smart at school, you're really dizzy

Fawn: Dizzy!!! Author I think you should erase Derek out.

Derek: *Looks at author with panicked look*

Author: Sorry fawn, but he's here for a reason and I think---

Drew: Guys shut up!! I'm watching tv!!

Derek: *Smirks* You mean soap Oprah's? Which one is that? general hospital?

Drew: Actually yes, and robins back so shut up!

Author: I'm done, now I think I'm going to bed.

Sorry got bored, plus I'm like wide awake :)

Oh and just sayin, general hospital is the shit and robin finally did come back, but it was like two weeks ago or some shit.

Well, until next time ;)

All rights reserved. Copyright © Jamie-Dawn Jordan.

Vote/comment

~James