10. Sucker Punch

Chapter 10. Sucker Punch.

*Fawn P.O.V*

I cringe away "Oh sweet mother of carrots." I all but yell when Talia slams me into the school lockers.

Trust me, it wasn't the fact that she slammed me into the lockers that made me yell, but what was on her face.

"Talia, hasn't you're mother told you to color on paper and not you're face?" I ask innocently.

The look on her face made me want to pee my pants laughing, she looked so angry but then again, I did just insult her.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I look above Talia to see fletcher smiling.

With a huff, the walking rainbow leaves, fletcher puts a hand on my shoulder and leads me to my next class, which is English.

{}{}{}{}{}

I'm really confused right now, I think my teachers on crack. Maybe she's a hippy from the past!!

Oh my god! She came with Phil, the guy who time travels and came from the future and goes into the past!!

Should I tell the government?

Any way, my teacher began the class talking about romeo and Juliet, and now she's talking about bungee jumping.

I watch in amusement when Noah raises her hand, this cant be good.

"Yes Noah?" The teacher asks

"Would you go bungee jumping?" She asks, the teacher frowns at the question.

"Yes, would you not?" Why the teacher keeps a conversation going with Noah is beyond me.

Nothing good is going to come from it.

"I would never go bungee jumping, I came into this world because of broken rubber and I ain't going out cause of it." Noah says with a faint smile.

Laughter bubbles up in my throat and I'm soon clutching my stomach as I let out pure laughter, filled with happiness.

I take a few breaths, calming myself down, a smile stays on my face and in the first time in forever, I feel happy.

The bell rings and I pack my things up, but let out another round of laughter when I see the teachers face.

She looks utterly shocked, with a hint of disgusted and confused.

{}{}{}{}

The day dragged on and here I am, in the daycare yet again.

Today was my day off, but Karen called saying Stacy couldn't make it.

There's only six kids in total, but its still hard. Jamie keeps bugging Katie.

Then there's Lanie, she's three and and there's a set of twins who are four. Jax and his brother john.

The sixth kid is Quinn, Valerie came in earlier and asked if I could watch her for awhile.

"Hey guys, whats the difference between a calendar and me?" I ask, bored out of my mind.

Jamie stops flicking Katie and looks up at me, smiling.

"A calendar has dates." A voice says from behind me.

I turn and land a punch on whoever was behind me.

"Really Bambi?" Derek asks, holding onto his jaw.

{}{}

"Really Derek I'm sorry." I apologize again.