9. Paint & Hospitals

Chapter 9. Paint & Hospitals.

*Fawn P.O.V*

Quinn is Jamie's little sister.

I have an older sister named April, she's Jamie's and Quinn's mother

I shake my head, ridding myself of these thought's as I get ready for school.

I throw my hair up into a messy bun and look myself over before heading out to school.

I'm wearing a pair of baby blue skinny jeans and an over-sized red hoodie with my pair of black converse.

I run downstairs, dads not home yet so I can actually make a little noise.

All I know is when I got inside the school, I wish I didn't come today.

There was so much going on when I walked through the doors, girls were gossiping and the guys were looking more pissed off then usual.

Hands cover my vision and I suck in a breath when I feel a body behind me.

"Guess who?" A deep voice whispers in my ear. I tap my chin, pretending to think.

"Channing Tatum?" I ask, a smile slipping onto my lips.

"Nope, someone much hotter." He whispers again, I bite back a laugh.

"Well, I know it cant be Derek Knight since he looks like a potato." I say with a smirk.

"A potato? Really?" He says, his voice filled with disbelief.

This time I laugh out loud.

"Oh, you think its funny? Well how about this?" He says, his hands moving to my waist and in seconds I'm almost in tears.

"P-please s-stop." I stutter out in between laughs, he doesn't listen though and keeps tickling me.

"D-Derek p-lease." I beg, my stomach hurting from laughing.

He keeps tickling me, so I begin to squirm out of his grip, only to spin backwards into someone.

The person puts their arms around my waist, stopping me from falling. I turn around and look at the person who was holding onto me.

"Whats you're name beautiful?" The  guy asks. He has short blonde hair and blue eyes, he's what most girls would describe as perfect.

"Fawn, and you?" I ask, trying to keep the conversation short. I look over to Derek who's glaring bullets at the blonde boy.

"Shawn Conners, I'm new." He says and flashes me a smile.

I pull away from him and clear my throat "It was nice meeting you, but I really should get going." I say and walk over to Derek, who automatically slings an arm around my shoulder.

We walk to class and I can feel Shawn's gaze burning into my back as I walk to away.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

You wanna know whats gonna attract attention? Walking through a hospital covered in paint, and I mean from head to toe in paint.

And its all Derek's fault.

(1Hour earlier)

"Derek, put the paint down." I say slowly, on edge.

After school Derek said I could use one of the empty bedrooms in his house to paint for art class.

Now he stands in the doorway, a bottle a red paint in his grasp.

"Really Derek? You're gonna get jealous because of Shawn? Me and you aren't even dating!!" I snap.