7. You're Cute When You're Mad

Chapter 7. You're Cute When You're Mad.

*Fawn P.O.V*

I stumble back "Daddy I'm sorry." I choke on my words, hot tears flowing down my face.

He slowly makes his way toward me, staggering a bit.

His hand comes in contact with my face, leaving a burning sting. My eyes water a little as I look up in to his dull, lifeless eyes.

"You met you're mother and have been around fletcher quite a bit." My dad states, how he knows all this is beyond my understanding.

"You know what, I'm going out." He spits out, grabbing his jacket and leaving, but not before slamming the front door.

'Going out' is code for, I'm going to go get shit faced at some random bar and come home raging, so pack your bag and leave for the night so I won't kill you.

I run up to my room and grab one of my old school bags, I stuff clothes in it, with my gummy bears. I than take $30 dollars from my stash.

I jump across my bed and grab a hair elastic and put my hair in a side braid. I tuck in my black long sleeve into my blue high waist skirt. I slip on a pair of my black converse and run down stairs with my bag in my hand.

I head out to the grocery store that's just down the road, I check my phone to see that its already 2:30pm. I walk down the sidewalk with my bag over my shoulder.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I threw a bitch in the well, don't ask me I'll never tell. I looked away as she fell, dumb hoe was in my way.

I sing to myself as I walk down the isle, I turn a corner only to hit someone.

"Sorry." I mutter while looking up at the person I ran into. 

"Well hello." Dustin says, smiling. I return the smile and look behind him to see Jamie and drew fighting over what ice cream they should get.

Wait why is Jamie here?

"Whats with the bag?" Dustin questions, causing me to look back at him.

Think fast

I'm trying

You're an idiot

Love you too

I didn't say-

Now who's the idiot, idiot?

"Uhh, I might stay over at Noah's." It came out as a question, and Dustin only furrows his eyebrows in more confusion.

"Really? she's staying at my place with fletcher." Dustin states.

Before I can reply, drew and Jamie walk over to us with two tubs of ice cream, vanilla and chocolate.

I look into their cart to see it piling up with different kinds of junk food.

"Fawn, you're coming home with us." Drew states, loudly.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"You're last name should be Campbell's, because you're lookin' mmmm…good."

That's the first  thing I hear as I walk in the door behind Dustin.

I watch in amusement as  fletcher smacks Derek in the back of his head.

"Dude that's my sister." Fletcher says, but all he gets in response was a grunt.

I set my bag down beside the couch and sit down, laying my feet on Derek's lap.

"So whats up?" I ask, fixing my skirt, thank god I have spandex shorts on underneath.

Derek smirks "The sky."

I straighten out my posture and look at him with a fixed glare. "Alright, listen you fuckin' little smart ass dipshit. I asked you one simple question and you want to respond with a smart ass answer? Who do you think you are, because you certainly are not jesus, you little shit next time rethink you're smart ass answer, alright?" I let out a breath as I finish my rant.

I look over at Derek, who seems shocked but also has this evil sparkle in his eyes.

"Holy crap, fawn." I look over to fletcher and send him a small smile.

"You're cute when you're mad." Derek says, wearing his signature smirk. He then sends me a wink.

"Yeah, well I'm about to get real fucking adorable." I say through clenched teeth, but a blush still fights its way to my cheeks.

"How about we watch a movie or something." Noah suggests.

I find even see or hear her come in, she gives me a funny smile and mouths 'We'll talk later'.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want Bambi here to blow up and hurt someone." Derek says and sends me a cheeky smile.

"Ouch." He whines, holding his shoulder where I just punched him.

Shows him

So, apparently, Jamie is actually Derek's nephew. I font get why he couldn't just say that at the beginning.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Authors note: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, been busy, next chapter should be soon and there's going to be secret revealed soon :)

Fawn: Ohh, I wonder what the secret is 0_0

Derek: Can we just skip this part please? *Looks around, looking suspicious*

Fawn: *Raises eyebrows* You're hiding something..

Derek: No I'm not, so just shut it!

Fawn: You don't have to be so mean!!! 

Derek: *Glares* Says the one who wont live a little and be free!

Fawn: *Thinks about her dad* Its not that easy!! You have a perfect life!!

Derek: *Mumbles* I wouldn't be to sure about that..

Author: That's enough for now, so there was a hint in this and it might be the secret and who's secret it is but hey, I'm just the author ;)

All rights reserved. Copyright © Jamie-Dawn Jordan.

Vote/Comment

~James