Prologue

POLITICAL WARFARE WITH VAMPIRES, ELVES AND OGRES IN A MEDIEVAL ENVIRONMENT - WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR IN A FANTASY STORY?

Join the mythlogical tale and be engulfed in the legend of the darklight saga of vampiric, elfen, ogrish & human warfare!
Battling nations wage war with each other on the continent of SAERIA, the victors claim the right to abuse the land as they wish - Which species will come out on top and prove to be the most domiant in the Darklight Chronicles(tm) and who can stop them!

THE CONTINENT OF SAERIA

The medieval era, approx. 245,000 years b.c.,

KYLLEADE

KYLLEADE, kingdom of vampires was once the most feared land on the continent of SAERIA, ruled till now by the late King OMASSE.
Under the rule of the tyrranical leader OMASSE and his dictatorship, they struck fear into the hearts of his opposers and vowed to destroy and conquer the continent.

With the help of his overseer General ROQU, a devil vampire endowed with otherwordly speed and strenght quickly became the fiercest vampiric combatant in the kingdom.
He has slain many foes and would be assailants earning him the highest prestigous title possible, the Elite vampire, thus leading the king to promote him to the role of General.

His closest confidante and military advisor Lord DANOS, an alchemist by nature and skilled in the black arts, would formulate battle strategies and tactics.
It was his excellence that propelled the king to victory and decimate his enemies with ease, without Lord DANOS at his side the King would have never succeeded.

King OMASSE'S reign it seemed would never come to an end.

However...On a fateful night with the crescent moon shining down in the darkness, a watch vampire noticed a dark figure flee from the KYLLEADE kingdom castle.
The vampire army was called en masse to catch the mysterious lurking figure who hid in the shadows, however, despite the circumstance still they dare not travel into the forest, especially at night. Lest they face the unrelenting danger of the rebel vampires...

The General had discovered an assasinated King in his bed chambers. The truth later revealed was that it was a rival vampire race, who believed their kind should not go too far to disrupt the land and upsetting nature's balance.

These rebellious forest vampires who lived harmoniously with every race on the continent was led by ZENRAH, a pale-skinned, semi-naked vampire with enormous size and strenght and giant blade to match, was set to stage an uprising against the kingdom of KYLLEADE...

Prince REMI is soon to begin his royal ascension to king following the untimely devise of his estranged father.

He was always at odds with his father who possessed an aggressive standing in the war against the radical vampire race who defied his actions of absolute tyranny.
He is initially defiant to become king as he simply feels he cannot fill the shoes of his late great king, however with General ROQU and Lord DANOS at his side who were groomed by the king to take the prince under their wing and train him to become an even greater ruler than he was.

Inheriting his father's legendary double-edged katana blade and wearing his ancestral robes, he swears to gain vengeance upon the man or woman who slew his father at any cost even if it results in a re-volt in the kingdom causing in-fighting amongst the vampire race.

Later REMI meets a blonde headed vampiric beauty named RAHJA, they quickly storm a romance as she joins his squadron to fight against the forest vampires.
Their vampiric lust for each other is undeniable, however, RAHJA harbors a dark secret that will break him to pieces and chill his already frozen heart.