Chapter 1: Meeting

Pic of Angelina above ♠

Angelina's pov:

I was currently walking to Starbucks to meet up with Elena, Nathan, and his brother Samuel or Sam for short, I turned a corner towards Starbucks and saw Elena waving at me as I walked to her and sat down "Hey how's it been" she asked me "Great where's Nathan and Sam" I asked her "They went to get our drinks" she said as I nodded.

A few minutes later I saw Nathan walking towards us with his sweater from Scotland on along with his brother who had a blue sweater on "Hey Angelina how have you been" Nate asked me "Great and you" I asked him as he took a seat next to Elena while Sam took a seat next to me and gave me my drink as I thanked him.

"Same" he said handing Elena her drink "So what are we gonna do today" Elena asked "Whatever you girl's wanna do" Sam said lighting a cigarette since we were outside "Angel what should we do" Elena said as I shrugged "Go shopping I guess" I said as Nate groaned "Please choose something else you girl's take way to long when it comes to shopping" he said as I looked at Elena and smirked.

"Why are you smirking" Sam asked me "You know Nate just for that I'm gonna take longer" I said as his eyes widened "You wouldn't" he said "Oh she wouldn't we would" Elena pitched in as Nate looked at her "Who's side are you in" he asked her as I took a sip from my Caramel Machiatto and felt Sam staring at me as I looked at him and smiled.

Sam's pov:

As I listened to Nate and Elena arguing I looked at Angelina and stared at her for a while, once she noticed my stare she looked at me and smiled as I returned the gesture and smiled back at her then she turned her attention back to Nate and Elena and took a sip from her Caramel Machiatto as I smiled at her and took a sip of my coffee while I smoked my cigarette.

After a while we finished our drinks as we threw them away and I threw my cigarette out and walked next to Angelina while Nate walked next to Elena "Let's go to the mall" Elena said dragging Nate towards the entrance of the mall while Angelina chuckled but kept her slow pace and I stayed with her the whole way.

Once we entered the mall she looked around until her eyes landed on the Bath and Body works store and she walked towards it as I followed her into the store and watched her get some stuff as I looked around "Hey Sam you should get this for you" she said as I walked towards her and saw her holding a men's lotion as I picked it up and placed it in the bag.

After a while she went to the register and I saw a guy their as she walked towards him and I immediately got really close to her "Your total is 32.87" the guy said as I took out my wallet and paid for it as Angelina's eyes widened and the guy gave her the bag as we walked out of the store.

Angelina's pov:

Once we left the store I looked at Sam who smiled at me "Sam why did you pay for the stuff" I asked him "Because it's what gentlemen do" he said as I chuckled "Sometimes I wonder what's going through your head" I said as he smirked "Wanna find out" he said as I shook my head no and he chuckled.

Once we finished our conversation I walked around and found a phone store as I remembered I needed a new phone so I walked inside the store and took my phone out as Sam looked at me "I need a new phone" I said as he nodded "Well in that case I'll get a new phone too" he said as I nodded.

I looked around until my eyes landed on a silver iPhone 7 as I smiled and walked to it while Sam looked at a gold one "Come on" I said as he followed me and we both walked to a lady as she smiled "Hi can we get the iPhone 7 in gold and silver" I said as she nodded and walked to the back while me and Sam put our phone's on the counter.

Once the Lady came back she opened the silver one and looked at us "Who wanted the silver one" she asked "I did" I said and she nodded as she grabbed my phone and started to take out the sim card as I watched and stood there for a little while.