Chapter 5: the date

Recaps: "I'll leave at four so you could get ready I'll pick you up at 8:00" he said as I nodded.

Angelina's pov:

I was getting dressed for tonight's date with Sam as I looked myself in the mirror and twirled around in my dress as I smiled satisfied at how I looked when I got a call as I looked at my phone to see it was Sam calling "Hello" I said "Hey sweetheart you almost ready" he said "Yes why" I questioned "I'm outside" he said "Ok I'm going outside now" I said grabbing my keys and walking out side locking the door and walking to Sam's car, once I got in I was greeted by Sam kissing my cheek "You look beautiful" he said as I smiled "Thank you" I said as he nodded and drove off "Where are we going to" I asked "You'll see when we get there" he said as I nodded.

After a while of driving we finally arrived at Olive Gardens "This is my favorite place" I said as I looked to Sam and saw him smiling "What" I questioned "I knew you would love this place that's why I chose it" he said as I smiled and grabbed my bag as Sam got off the car and walked around opening the door for me as I smiled "Thank you" I said "Your welcome" he said as I got off and waited for Sam as he closed the door and grabbed my hand and we both walked in to the restaurant, once we got in I immediately smelled the wonderful aroma of the delicious food "A reservation for two" Sam said speaking to the receptionist as he nodded and lead us to our seat.

Sam pulled out my chair as I smiled and sat down "Thank you Sam" I said "No problem" he said as he sat down and picked up the menu and started looking through it as I did the same until I found something that I liked which was the spaghetti with meat sauce and my favorite drink which is the lemonade as I looked at Sam to see he was looking at me "Ready to order princess" he said as I blushed "Yes" I said as he nodded and smirked "You ok princess" he said as I nodded a yes in response "Yea sure you are" he said as I sighed.

After a while the waiter came and took our order and left as me and Sam talked for a while about each other and what we liked to do which of course was history considering I went with them when Nate had to save Sam which was all a lie and was also the same day Nate nearly got killed by Rafe but Rachel my other friend made him change his mind for the better and helped us save Sam from nearly dying.

Sam's pov:

Angelina and I waited for a little while talking until the food came as I thanked the person and started eating along with Angelina, once we finished eating I paid for the food and we left "So what now" she asked "Whatever you wanna do" I said as she nodded "What time is it" she asked as I took out my phone "It's 10:32 right now why" I said "Just wondering" she said as I nodded "Ok so where do you wanna go" I asked again "It doesn't really matter" she said as I opened the car door for her and she got in as I closed it and went to the other side and got in and drove away.

I drove to Angelina's house as I got her hand and held it in mine as she looked at me and smiled and I smiled back, after a while we finally arrived to her house "Well bye" she said as I looked at her and chuckled "What" she asked "I'm staying with you for a little bit" I said as she blushed "Oh" she said as I chuckled and got down along with her, we both walked into the house as she disarmed her alarm and I closed the door as I hung my jacket on the rack she had there "So what do you wanna do" she asked "Anything" I said as she nodded "Well I'm going to change you can turn on the TV if you want" she said as I nodded.

After that Angelina went to change while I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on as I looked around and back at the TV, a few seconds later I heard footsteps coming as I looked towards the entry way to the kitchen and living room and saw Angelina walk in with tank top and shorts on "You look beautiful" I said as she smiled "Thank you" she said as I nodded and smiled, after that Angelina layed down next to me and cuddled close to me as I held her tightly in my arms "What are you watching" she asked me "I don't know I turned the TV on and it was on this channel" I said as she nodded.

We both sat on the couch watching a movie as I constantly looked at Angelina to see if she was still awake as I saw her look at me and I smiled "What" she asked "Nothing" I said "Sam you keep looking at me are you sure it's nothing" she said "Yep" I said as she raised an eyebrow "Close your eyes" I said "Why" she asked me "Because I said so" I said as she sighed but closed her eyes and I leaned closer to her face, once I was close enough I smashed my lips to hers as we both started kissing, after a few minutes we pulled away for breathe as I smiled at Angelina and she blushed a little as I smirked "What's wrong" I teased her "Nothing" she said "Mhmm sure it's nothing" I said as she blushed more and looked away.

Angelina's pov:

After our kiss Sam and I continued to watch the movie as I felt Sam look at me and I chuckled "What" he asked me "You keep looking at me like if I'm going to disappear or something" I said as he sighed "I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you I love you a lot" he said as I smiled "Your not going to lose me Sam I promise" I said as he nodded and I kissed his cheek as he smiled softly "I should head home see you tomorrow sweetheart" Sam said as he kissed me softly and left.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy please vote (no rude comments) thank you