Chapter 10: Arriving at Keywest

Recaps: "Yea super possessive just like Sam" they said as I nodded knowing this was going to be a long cruise.

Angelina's pov:

"Angelina wake up sweety" Sam said as I woke up and yawned stretching "You look beautiful" he said as I blushed "Thank you" I said as I smiled and got up getting my clothes and walking to the bathroom while Sam changed and I quickly did everything in the bathroom and changed as I brushed my teeth and walked out as Sam walked into the bathroom giving me a side smirk as I blushed and put my clothes away as I brushed my hair and heard Sam come out of the bathroom "Ready to go" he said "Yea" I said as I got my little pursue and Sam put his room card in it as I put mine inside as well.

After that we both walked out of the room and towards the breakfast area as Sam grabbed my hand and I chuckled knowing why he did that as we walked out to the upper deck and went to get our breakfast, after that we walked towards a seat and saw the others there eating "Hey" I said as they looked at me "Hey" they said as I sat down with Sam next to me and we ate peacefully, after that we got up and walked to where you get off the boat so we could explore Keywest for a little bit as we all got in the elevator and went to the third floor as we used our room cards and Id's to get off the boat.

After that we walked around looking at stuff as we bought a few things here and there "Still wanna get more stuff" Sam asked as I looked at him "No I don't want to buy to much stuff" I said as he nodded and we walked into a store "What about you maybe you should buy something for you" I said as he nodded a no and I chuckled "Go get something Sam" I said as he sighed "I don't have much of a choice now do I" he said "No you don't" I said as he chuckled "Alright but your coming with me" he said as I nodded and followed him, once he bought what he wanted we both walked out "We should go to the meeting place" I said "Alright" he said as we both walked to the meeting place.

Once we got there we stood there for a few minutes until we saw the others as they walked to us and we all started walking back to the boat "So what did you get" Rachel asked me "Some shirts and a pair of sandals" I said as they nodded and we all walked back to the boat and put our stuff in our room then walked back to the upper deck as we ate lunch and laid down on the beach chairs they had along with the other girls as the guys sat on the edge of the chairs  as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun hitting my skin.

Sam's pov:

I looked back at Angelina and saw her with her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sun and I smiled as I looked at the pool "Wanna get in with us" Nate said taking his shirt off "Sure" I said as I took my shirt off and Rafe did the same as us three got in the pool and looked at the girl's constantly as I leaned back on the edge of the pool and watched Angelina from a distance "You're willing to be possessive of her at all cost aren't you" Nate said gaining my attention "Of course she means everything to me" I said as Nate nodded "How many months have you two been dating" he asked  "Almost 12 months" I said "Wait till new years and ask her to marry you" he said as I nodded "Sounds like a good idea" I said looking back at her and smiled.

After a while we got out of the water as I dried myself off and sat at the edge of the chair again "Hi" Angelina said "Hi" I said smiling as she opened her eyes "Wanna go to the room it's already 6:00 and we have to be at dinner at 7:30" I said "Alright" she said getting up as she got her stuff while I got my shirt and we both walked back to the room "You can go first" she told me when we entered the room as I nodded and went straight to the shower as Angelina got our clothes for captains night, once I finished I dried off and wrapped the towel around my lower body getting out of the shower as Angelina looked towards me and eyed me up and down as I smirked "Want something" I said "N-no" she said getting up and getting her clothes as she went to the bathroom blushing as I laughed.

Once Angelina finished and came out of the bathroom my eyes widened at how beautiful she looked "You look beautiful" I said as she blushed and I smirked "What's wrong sweety your blushing again" I said "N-nothing" she said "Yea sure it's nothing" I said as she punched my arm lightly and I chuckled "Ready to go sweetheart" I said "Yes" she said getting her small pursue as we walked out and towards the dining area as I put my card inside her little pursue as I saw Nate,Elena,Rachel, and Rafe standing at the bar with a buzzer thing in there hand "We already got the reservation we just need to what till this goes off" Rafe said as I nodded.

We were standing at the bar for nearly ten minutes until we got called "Come on" Rafe said as everyone followed him and into the dining area as the lady at the counter took us to a seat "So how has everyone's cruise been so far" Rafe asked "Great" Nate and Elena said "Same" Angelina said as I smirked "Are you saying that cause you nearly saw me with out any clothes on" I whispered so that only Nate,Rafe,Elena, and Rachel could hear it as they all started laughing while Angelina's face turned bright read and she hit my side "Oww you hit hard" I said rubbing my ribs "Asshole" she said to me as I frowned "Oh come on you know you wanted to see that" I said smirking as Rafe and the others continued laughing "Oh please I've seen better" she said as I glared at her and the others stopped laughing immediately as there eyes widened "Your in so much trouble when we get back to the room" I whispered to her as I looked away while everyone else was quite and didn't even look at me knowing I was pissed off as I felt Angelina tense up a lot.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so what do you think is about to happen and also if you guys want me to do a oc on Sam or all the characters remember to vote on the a/n thanks