Chapter 8: Discussion

Recaps:  "The girl's told me you had a crush on me for a long time but instead of you coming to me you went to every other girl" I said as he pulled away as I looked at him to see he was angry.

Sam's pov:

I looked at Angelina angrily not because she angered me but because of what she knows "Which one of the girl's told you" I asked "That doesn't matter Sam" she said as I walked forward while she walked backwards towards the bed, she was close to the bed and I pushed her back on to it as I  towered over her "Was it Elena" I asked "Sam I'm not going to answer I don't know what you'll do to them if I tell you who it was" she said as I gripped the bed sheets "Fine I'll figure it out myself" I said as I looked at her "Now where was I" I said as I looked at her and smiled at her beautiful features "Sam please can we just talk for a few minutes" she asked me as I sighed "Fine" I said as I got off her and she stood up and I sat in front of her.

"Ok so how long have you had a crush on me" she asked "Ever since we went hunting for Avery's treasure" I said "Sam that was nearly 7 years ago" she said "I know but I couldn't love you not the way you wanted to be loved back then" I said "How do you know the way I wanted to be loved" she asked "I didn't I just assumed it so I never confronted you about it" I said as she frowned "Please don't frown I hate seeing you frown or upset" I said "Sam you should've just told me and I would've probably said yes" she said "I know but beside that I also didn't know if you had a boyfriend or not" I said as she shook her head "I didn't have one actually I never had a boyfriend your the first one I have had as a boyfriend" she said as I smiled.

"I'm really sorry for not coming to you first" I said "How many" she asked "How many what" I questioned "Girlfriends or whatever you call them" she asked "A few" I said "Number Sam" she said "Like 4" I said as her breathed hitched "Ok" she said as I looked down "So what now" I asked as I looked at her to see she wasn't paying attention "Angelina" I said "Please leave" she asked politely "What no I'm not leaving till I know your ok and you don't hate me" I said "Sam I said get out of my house now" she said as I looked at her "Please Angelina your the only one who hasn't cheated on me" I said "Sam look I just need some time alone right now" she said as I nodded "Please don't leave me I don't know what I'll do with out you" I said as I looked down tears streaming down my face as I heard her sigh.

"I know Sam I just need to think right now please" she said as I nodded and got up walking towards the exit "I love you" I said as I walked out and towards my car, once I got in I started crying more as I took out my phone and saw the lock screen of Angelina  as I cried harder and turned the car on "What did I do to deserve this" I said to myself as I drove home in silence, once I got there I shut the car off and walked inside the house locking it behind me as I walked to my room and closed the door then I got some clothes and took a quick shower as I thought about Angelina and hoped that she wasn't going to break up with me as I cried again knowing she probably will after all she has a reason.

Angelina's pov:

I sat on my bed thinking about what Sam said and if I should or shouldn't date him anymore "This is stupid Angelina it was in the past that man is probably crying his eyes out right now" I thought as I sighed and knew this was stupid so I got up and looked to see it was 11:20 already and decided to call him tomorrow since he was probably fast asleep in which I was so wrong when I got a call from Sam as I picked it up "Angelina please don't leave me please I need you" Sam said crying hysterically as I sighed "I won't Sam I promise now get some sleep" I said as I waited for him to respond but the call ended as I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

I woke up at night to the sound of my phone ringing as I looked at the time to see it was 3:40 as I sighed and looked at the phone to see it was a weird number "Hello" I said when I answered the phone "Hey sweety" Sam said as I got up from bed "Sam why are you calling me from another number" I asked him "Well the thing is I kind of got a little angry with a guy at a bar I went to and we'll I fought him and I'm in jail right now" he said as I breathed in and out so I wouldn't lash out on Sam right now "I'll go pick you up now" I said calmly as he gulped knowing I was angry with him.

After that I put on a jacket and got my keys as I walked to the garage and took out my car and drove to the jail, once I got there I got off and walked inside as I saw a police officer sitting at a chair and I walked towards him "Hi" I said "Hello there ma'am what can I help you with today" he asked me "I was wondering if there was a Samuel Drake here" I asked as he typed in his computer "Yes ma'am he's in a cell right now" How much is it to get him out" I asked "About 10 thousand dollars" he said as I looked at him wide eyed "Sorry ma'am but he's gotten into countless fights which is why his bail is so high" he said as I nodded "Is there any other way to get him out" I asked knowing the answer would be no "No ma'am I'm sorry" he said as I sighed and looked at him "I'll be back" I said as he nodded and I walked out and got in my car as I drove to the nearest bank.

Once I got back I saw Sam sitting on a chair with handcuffs on as I glared at him in which he gulped "Here's the money sir" I said to the guy "Alright I'll get him uncuffed and he could leave" the guy said as I nodded, after he got same out of the handcuffs we both walked outside and towards the car as Sam looked down, once we got in the car Sam looked at me "I'm sorry" he said "Don't be" I said rudely in which he looked away "I really am sorry for causing you so much trouble" he said as I sighed "Why were you at a bar at 3:00 at night" I asked "Because I couldn't sleep I was thinking about you" he said as I sighed "Sam I already told you I'm not breaking up with you" I said as he smiled and I rolled my eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so what do you think is about to happen and also if you guys want me to do a oc on Sam or all the characters remember to vote on the a/n thanks