Chapter 7: Birthday party part 2

Recaps: "Yea why" I asked as he shook his head and kissed me again as he raised me up on the counter of the bathroom.

Sam's pov:

I continued to kiss Angelina as I made my way down her neck receiving a moan from her as I smiled and continued to kiss that spot as Angelina moaned and I rubbed her sides as she grabbed my shoulders and I continued, I kissed Angelina a little more roughly receiving another moan but a bit louder as I continued until I heard Nate and the others laughing outside the door as Angelina immediately got her hands off my shoulder and i pulled away from her neck as I looked at the mark I gave her and smirked as I looked at her to see her features full of embarrassment as I smiled.

"I'll finish this later and also you may want to look at your neck" I whispered into her ear as she flushed a bright red and I opened the door walking out as Nate and Rafe followed me while the girl's stayed behind "So you and her are finally together" Nate said as I nodded a yes "That's great" Rafe said as I nodded again and they started laughing as I looked at them weirdly "What's so funny" I asked them "You two were literally about to get it on while we were here" they said as I shrugged "And I can care less" I said as they chuckled "Let me guess the more people know that you to are together the more you know that no one is going to steal her away" Nate said "Your half right" I said as I continued cooking.

After a while I looked at the entrance to the kitchen to see Angelina walking in with a sweater that covered her neck as I smirked knowing exactly why she did that as Nate and Rafe looked at her weirdly "Why are you wearing a sweater in the middle of summer" Nate asked "Because I'm cold" she said as I got the plates and put the food on it "It's not even cold in this house" Rafe said "Well to me it is" she said as I smirked "Really sweetheart cause if I remember correctly there is a mark I left when we were in your bathroom making out right here" I said walking to her and pulling the sweater down as Nate and Rafe started laughing again and I looked at Angelina straight in the eye as her face turned completely red.

"On the bright side you can do this to me to get revenge" I whispered in her ear as she rolled her eyes and I chuckled "Are you two done laughing" she said as they both stopped laughing and I walked to the kitchen as Angelina pulled the collar of the sweater back up and I gripped the fork tightly in anger as I put a piece of steak on two plates and cut them as everyone else began to serve themselves, I walked to Angelina handing her the plate as she thanked me and I pulled the collar of her sweater back down and she blushed again as I smiled.

Angelina's pov:

Once I finished eating I got up and put the plate in the sink and was about to start washing it when Sam moved me away from the sink and washed both our plates as I rolled my eyes again and smiled a little as I sat down on the sofa while everyone else talked to each other and I simply ignored them all, it was now 9:54 pm and everyone was starting to leave except for Sam as I looked at him "Aren't you going to leave" I said "Didn't I tell you I was going to finish what I started in the bathroom" he said as my cheeks flushed red "Your blushing princess" Sam said smirking as I blushed more and turned around and started walking away when Sam pulled me to his chest "Where you going princess" he said as I looked at him "To change" I said as he nodded.

I walked to my room with Sam following me as I got my clothes and went to the bathroom, I was about to close the bathroom door when Sam stopped me "What are you doing Sam" I said "I told you already I'm going to finish what I started" he said as I shook my head "Sam I don't understand what your trying to tell me and also if your thinking about doing anything other than kiss me then I'm going to tell you I'm not ready for that and also I don't trust you enough" I said as he smiled "I'm not going to make love with you until you tell me or give me the word I just want to kiss you that's all" he said sincerely as I smiled "Ok well can I at least change" I said as he nodded.

After I finished changing I opened the door to be greeted by Sam standing there "You know you could sit right" I said "I know but what's the point if your probably going to lay down" he said as I rolled my eyes "Alright what are you trying to do" I said "I already told you what I wanted to do" he said as I rolled my eyes "I know Sam but you could've at least sat down and I would've come to you besides you did say I could get payback after what you did to my neck" I said as he smirked "Then let's get started shall we" he said as I smiled "What am I gonna do with you" I said "Nothing really" he said as he grabbed my wrist gently and smashed his lips to mine as I immediately wrapped my arms around Sam as he chuckled into the kiss as I pulled away "What's so funny" I asked him as he smiled.

"You seem persistent" he said "Sorry" I said as I was about to let go of him he pulled me closer "Don't be your perfectly fine besides I am very persistent of you anyway" he said as I blushed a little then remembered what the girl's said as I decided to ask Sam about it "Sam can I ask you something" I said "Sure what's wrong princess" he said as he began to kiss my neck again "How long have you had a crush on me" I asked him as he immediately stopped "What do you mean sweetheart" he asked me "The girl's told me you had a crush on me for a long time but instead of you coming to me you went to every other girl" I said as he pulled away as I looked at him to see he was angry.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so what do you think is about to happen and also if you guys want me to do a oc on Sam or all the characters remember to vote on the a/n thanks