Chapter 3: Sam becomes protective and Possessive

Recaps: after that we all said goodbye to Angel and left.

Angelina's pov:

I woke up today and yawned as I got up and walked to the restroom, once I finished in the bathroom I walked out and towards my bed when my phone beeped signaling I have a message.

I went to my phone and looked at it to see it was a message from Sam 'Morning beautiful' he said 'Morning handsome' I replied 'What are you doing' he said 'Nothing you' I said 'Same just bored' he said 'OK' I said 'Can I come over' he asked 'Sure no problem' I said 'Alright see you in a little bit' he wrote 'See you' I said as I put the phone down and went to change.

After a while I heard a knock on the door as I walked to it and disarmed the alarm then opened the door and let Sam in "Morning how are you feeling today" he asked me "Like shit" I said as he chuckled "Don't worry you'll feel better soon also" he said as he took a bag from behind his back "I bought you some oreo ice cream I'm not sure if you like these but" he said as I smiled.

"Of course I do" I said as he smiled and gave me the ice cream "Thank you Sam" I said as he nodded "Your welcome" he said as I walked to the kitchen and put the ice cream in the freezer "Want something to eat" I asked getting a pan out "Whatever you make I'll eat it" Sam said as I nodded.

Sam's pov:

I saw Angelina making breakfast as I smiled thinking about our future and our kids "Sam" she said snapping me out of my daydream "Do you want your eggs and pancakes with or without syrup" she asked "With syrup" I said as she nodded and put syrup on both our plates and brought them to the table.

We ate peacefully as I looked at Angelina once in a while and smiled when she saw me looking at her, once we finished I took the plates and started washing the dishes as Angelina sat on the sofa and turned the tv on as I finished washing the dishes and sat down next to her.

We watched a few movies as I pulled Angelina closer to me and she laid her head on my shoulder "I don't understand how you are protective you seem like a normal guy" she said "Trust me I am protective and possessive you'll probably find out soon" I said as she smiled and kissed my cheek as I smiled back at her.

We continued to watch a few more movies when I heard Angelina sigh "What's wrong" I asked looking at her "I'm bored" she said "Why don't you change into some nice clothes and we could go out somewhere" I said as she jumped up at the motion of going out "I'll be right back" she said as she bolted for her room and I chuckled.

Angelina's pov:

Once I finished changing I walked out and towards where Sam was as I smiled at him "You ready" I said "Yep" he said as we both walked out as I got my stuff including house keys and locked the door as I put the alarm on and walked to Sam's car.

Once I got in Sam closed the door for me and walked to the driver's side and got in as he started the car and drove off "Where would you like to go" he asked me "It doesn't matter" I said "Do you want to go to the mall or something" he asked again "Sure" I said as he nodded and drove towards the mall.

Once we got there he shut the car off and got off as he quickly closed his door and walked to my side as he opened it for me "Thank you" I said "Your welcome" I said as he led me inside and I started to walk to stores looking at stuff and buying some things I needed or liked.

After a while I finished buying stuff and decided to go home as I turned around to walk to where Sam was when I bumped into someone "I'm so sorry" I said "It's ok ma'am" a guy said as I bent down to pick up my bag I dropped at the same time he did as I hit my head with his "Ow" I said "Sorry" he said as he got the bag and grabbed my head gently to check  it and make sure I didn't have a bruise or something "What do you think you are doing touching my girlfriend" Sam said as I gulped knowing this was not going to end well.

Sam's pov:

I walked up to the guy and looked at him as I snatched the bag from his hand "Calm down dude I accidentally bumped into her" the guy said "I don't care if she bumped into you or you bumped into her just stay the fuck away from her" I said as I felt Angelina's hand on my shoulder "Alright man I'll leave jeez making such a big deal out of nothing" the guy mumbled.

I gave the bag to Angelina and walked to him as I made him turn around and punched him in the face as he stumbled back then gained balance and went to punch me as he hit my face and I felt blood drip down my nose "Big mistake" I said as I started punching the man repeatedly as Angelina told me to stop but I didn't listen.

A security guard came and took me off the guy as he led me outside and told me not to come back to the mall again as I walked to my car and slammed the door shut as I turned it on and left leaving Angelina in the mall as I drove home and shut off the car as I got off and walked inside avoiding Nate and Elena.

I walked to my room and closed the door then walked into the bathroom as I looked at my bleeding nose and sighed, I quickly showered and cleaned my nose the best I could when I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I said as I saw the door open and Nate walked in and shut the door.

Nate's pov:

I was in the living room when I got a call from Angelina "Hello" I said "Hey Nate can you check up on Sam he got in a fight today at the mall and drove off angrily cause he also got kicked out of the mall" she said "Alright what happened" I asked her "Let's just say it was a guy who caused this" she said as I sighed.

After that I walked to Sam's room and knocked "Come in" he said as I walked in and saw his nose was still bleeding as I closed the door "You left Angelina in the mall" I said "I know I'll go apologize to her I was just to angry to remember" he said "I also heard you got into a fight with a guy in which probably ended up in the hospital" I said as he shrugged "He deserved it" he said as I sighed.

"Sam I know your overprotective and very possessive but come on you cause a fight in a mall and then you leave Angelina in the mall to walk home by herself" I said as he sighed "I know Nate I'm stupid just let it go I need to go to Angelina's and apologize to her" he said as I nodded.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy please vote (no rude comments) thank you