Chapter 9: The cruise

Recaps: "Sam I already told you I'm not breaking up with you" I said as he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

Angelina's pov:

It's been a month since me and Sam have been dating and now I was currently packing my clothes into a luggage for a pre-planned cruise in which I had not been told until it was completely payed off by Rafe himself with Sam, Nate and Elena, and Rafe and Rachel, I finished packing my stuff as I heard my phone ring and picked it up "Hey sweety you ready we are going to pick you up" he said as I smiled "Yes honey I'm ready" I said as he chuckled and I smiled "Well we are almost there" he said "Alright guess I should walk outside already" I said as I got my luggage, phone, and keys as I shut off all my lights and walked out putting the alarm on and locking the door as I walked to the drive way and sat on the floor as I took out my phone and started playing block! Hexa as I sat there patiently.

After a few minutes I heard a car pull up as I looked up to see Sam and Nate looking at me weirdly along with everyone else as I shrugged and got up "Hey Angelina" the neighbor said as I turned towards him and gulped as I heard Nate telling Sam to stay in the back seat "So I feed your dog twice a day right" he asked as I nodded "Yes" I said as he nodded and left in which I sighed in relief as I looked back to see Nate walking towards me "Who was that" he asked "The only person willing to feed my dog" I said "Oh ok well Sam is a little pissed right now and your the only one who could calm him down" he said as I nodded and put my luggage in the back of the car as I got in and sat down next to Sam who grabbed my hand and held it in his in an attempt to calm himself knowing I don't like to cause arguments in front of other people.

After a while Sam finally calmed down but kept his hand on mine as I looked at him and smiled as he smiled back and I looked forward again and saw Rachel and Elena wink at me as I rolled my eyes and ignored them "Looks like I need to make another hicky on your neck since the last one is gone" Sam whispered in my ear as my face turned red "Angelina why is your face red" Rachel said as Rafe looked through the mirror and smirked at Sam as Nate did the same "Nothing" I said as Sam smirked "I don't think it's nothing sweetheart" he said as I glared at him "Angelina is blushing " Rachel and Elena sang as my face turned more red and Sam laughed.

Once we got to the port Rafe shut his car off and walked to where the luggages were at as he got everyone's luggage down and Sam got mine and his as I smiled at him "Come on love birds let's go" Rachel said as I huffed and Sam chuckled "We're coming" I said as I walked towards them with Sam behind me, once we got to were we drop off the luggage Sam quickly dropped off both of our luggages and walked towards me and wrapped his arm around me as I smiled as we followed everyone else, we were now in the terminal waiting to get called into the cruise ship as everyone else talked while I texted my friend from work "What are you doing" Sam asked me as I showed him my screen "Oh" he said as I chuckled and started playing Block! Hexa puzzle again as Sam watched.

Sam's pov:

After a few more minutes we were finally called into the ship as everyone got up and walked towards the entrance taking pictures as me and Angelina did the same "I'm going to buy that picture and let you keep it" I said as she nodded, we were finally on board the carnival imagination as I looked towards Angelina to see she was smiling and looking around as I smiled "Have you ever been on a cruise before" I asked "Yea years ago" she said as I nodded and walked to where everyone else was at while I held Angelina's hand in mine "Want something to drink" I asked "Sure I'll get a Pina colada" she said as I nodded and went to get it as everyone else walked around the ship.

Once I got back with mine and Angelina's drink I saw the others walk up and sit down as I looked towards the pool to see kids playing and smiled as I looked at Angelina who wad looking at the kids as well and I smiled at her but decided to ask her the question I had in mind later as I drank my beer and looked at the kids again, it had been an hour since we were here and we had already done the safety briefing and watched the ship leave the dock as me and Angelina walked to our room which was farthest from the others as we put our luggages inside and Angelina closed the door "Do you want kids" I asked "Yea why" she asked "Just asking" I said "Don't even think about doing that Sam" she said as I smirked "Why" I asked "Because I want to be married before that" she said as I nodded "I understand" I said as she nodded.

After that we got changed into our bathing suits as I admired Angelina until she put on a shirt and shorts "Hey" I said as she laughed "Don't worry Sam you'll be ok" she said as I frowned "No I won't" I said childishly "Oh please Sam don't act like a child now" she said as I chuckled "Alright are you ready" I asked "Yea" she said as we both got our cards and walked out as Angelina stuck our cards in a small purse she had and walked towards the patio deck where everyone was at "Hey Angelina" Elena said "Hi Angelina" Rachel said as I smiled at them and saw Rafe and Nate glaring at guys who would dare look at Rachel or Elena "All three of the guys are possessive aren't they" I whispered to Rachel and Elena "Yea super possessive just like Sam" they said as I nodded knowing this was going to be a long cruise.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so what do you think is about to happen and also if you guys want me to do a oc on Sam or all the characters remember to vote on the a/n thanks