Chapter 15: Ending

Recaps: "Night sweetheart" I said "Night Sammy" she said Turing of her light and going to sleep.

Angelina's pov:

It's been four years since me and Sam have been together and our baby boy and girl are a hand full Samantha would always dirty herself some how and was a pain to handle same for Jake who won't listen to me and does whatever he wants when I'm alone with them but when it comes to Sam Jake obeys him while Samantha always stays near me "Angelina I think they are hungry" Sam said "I'm coming" I said preparing there small bowls of cereal as I took it to them "Here you go sweety" I said as I handed them there bowls and they started eating.

"Mommy I'm full" Samantha said "No finish your bowl" Sam said as I looked at her "Please finish your bowl" I said to her as she nodded and ate the rest of the cereal "Thank you sweety" I said getting the bowl from her "I'm done mommy" Jake said as I looked at the bowl and saw it was empty as I smiled and took it from him as I went to wash the plates while Sam followed me to the kitchen "What would you like to eat love" Sam said "Anything" I said as he nodded and started getting some pans and food as he began cooking.

Once Sam finished I went to the kitchen and started eating while Sam sat next to me and started eating "So do you love this life" he asked for the billionth time and I decided to play around "No" I said as he stopped eating "I thought you said you loved this life" he said looking hurt "I know but I change my mind" I said "Why is it because of me if it is I'll make it better I promise" he said as I started laughing "I'm joke dear" I said as he glared at me "Well played love" he said as I smiled "Thank you" I said as he rolled his eyes "Your welcome" he said sarcastically as I chuckled.

Once we finished eating Sam got our plates and cleaned them as I went to the kids play room and saw them playing there 3ds "What are you playing" I asked "pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire" they said as I smiled "Let me see" I said as they showed me there screens "Wow that's great" I said as they smiled "Thanks mom" they said as I nodded and left to where Sam was, once I walked into our room I saw Sam laying on the bed as I layed down next to him "What were they doing" Sam asked "Playing on there 3ds" I said as he nodded.

After a while I got up to see what the kids were doing as Sam followed me and I walked into the play room and towards Samantha's chair as I looked at her and smiled as she smiled back "Daddy can we play outside" Jake said "Yea come on" Sam said as they followed him outside and started playing in the backyard, after a while they came inside and went to shower as I went to shower Samantha and Sam went to shower Jake, once we finished we put the kids to bed and went to shower after that we both layed down "Night Angelina" Sam said "Night Sam" I said as we fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful treasure hunters so here's another chapter enjoy also no rude comments 😀😀😀