Chapter 14: Honey moon

Recaps: "Idiot" I said "Am not and your actually the idiot for falling for it" he said as I rolled my eyes.

Angelina's pov:

I woke up today to Sam shaking me "Morning beautiful I made breakfast come and eat then we could go to the beach" he said as I got up and stretched then walked to the kitchen as Sam put some eggs, bacon, and Pancakes into two plates as my eyes widened "You made all this" I said "Yea mostly for you and the unborn baby of course" he said as I smiled "Thank you Sam" I said as he nodded and put the plate in front of me as I sat down and began eating, once I finished Sam got both our plates and washed them as I got up and walked to the room and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and stuff.

Once I finished I walked out to see Sam in swim trunks as he handed me a really nice bikini "Here where this I'm gonna use the restroom before we go" Sam said as I nodded and started putting on the swim wear while Sam was in the bathroom "Sam I need your helping tying this please" I said as Sam got out of the shower and went to me as he tied the top of the bikini and I put on a tank top and some shorts "I already packed the towels and stuff including some food" he said as I nodded and got a small purse and put my phone and drivers license in there along with Sam as we left the house and drove to the beach, once we got there we parked and got off as we walked to the beach and found a perfect spot to set up our stuff.

I layed down on the towel as Sam went to get in the water as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun until I felt water splash on me "What the heck" I screeched getting up as I looked to see Sam smirking and I glared at him "What was that for" I said "A little prank sweetheart nothing major" he said kissing my cheek and walking away giving the bucket to a kid who was building a sand castle as I chuckled and laid back down putting on Sam's sun glasses and closing my eyes again knowing he won't wet me when I wear his sun glasses considering he doesn't want to get them wet, I was enjoying the sun when Sam came back he chuckled as I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me "What" I asked "Wearing my sun glasses so you won't get wet I see" he said laying down "I'll go with you next time you go to the water" I said as he hummed in agreement.

After a while Sam got up and looked at me as I got up and put his sun glasses inside the bag and walked with him to the water as I got in and Sam stayed near me as I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled as I smiled back then got an idea as I splashed him in the face with water "Hey what was that for" he said "For pouring water on me" I said as he smiled "Alright you got me" he  said as I smiled and walked towards the shore when I felt a huge splash of water hit my back and I turned around to see Sam smiling "Really" I said splashing him with water and quickly trying to walk out of the water.

Sam's pov:

I chuckled as Angelina struggled to get out of the water as I got out of the water and walked to her "I'm hungry Sammy" she said as I smiled "I brought chips" I said as I gave her a bag of salt and vinegar chips and got a cheetos one for me as we both ate our chips and I threw away the bags in the nearest bin as I walked back to Angelina and layed down next to her "I'm still hungry" she said as I chuckled "Wanna leave and get something to eat" I said as she nodded and I got up from the towel putting on her shirt and shorts, once we got everything we got in the car and left towards somewhere to get something to eat somewhere.

Once we got to chili's we got off and walked inside as I put my wallet inside my pocket and walked inside keeping Angelina close as I told the waiter it was a table for two and he led us to a table and left as I looked at Angelina who looked over the menu and I did the same "found something to eat" I asked "Yea I'll get the chicken quesadia" she said as I nodded and chose something as a waitress came and took our orders while we waited for them to come back "Enjoying our honey moon Sammy" Angelina asked "Yes love what about you" I said "As long as I'm with you I'm happy" she said as I smiled "And as long as I'm with you I feel like I'm ontop of the world" he said smirking as I punched his arm slightly and he chuckled "I love you Angelina" I said "I love you too Sammy" she said as I smiled.

After a while our food came as we ate silently while looking at each other smiling, once we finished we put our plates at the edge of the table and I looked at Angelina and smiled as she looked at me funny "What" she asked as the waitress came with a melting lava cake and put it in front of Angelina "Thank you" she said looking at me "Your welcome" I said getting a spoon and eating a half while Angelina ate the other half then I payed for the food and left home, once we got home Angelina went to shower while I waited for her to finish so I could shower, once she finished and walked out I went in to shower, once I finished I walked out to see Angelina laying down as I smiled and layed down next to her "Night sweetheart" I said "Night Sammy" she said Turing of her light and going to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful treasure hunters so here's another chapter enjoy also no rude comments 😀😀😀