Chapter II

(Y/N)'s POV:
When then man took Thomas and I to get food I felt the baby kick, that was a huge relief. A lady walked towards me and said "my name is Lori, what's yours?" "My name is (Y/N) it's nice to meet you." I turned to see where Thomas was I see him next to a man with I was guessing was his wife with a pixie cut. I felt a tap on my shoulder turned to see the man that saved me. "Here's yur food, by the way I'm Daryl." "(Y/N).." I passed and put my hand on my stomach, Kathi cave me a hard kick this time. Daryl looked at me strange then called Lori over. "What is going on? What happened (Y/N)?" "Nothing just the baby kicked harder than she normally does it's very odd I've never really felt this before" I said with a little laugh, Lori just smiled.

Daryl's POV:
I saw what that jackass did to (Y/N) then acted like it was her fault. She was pregnant because her stomach protruded out by the looks 5 or 6 months. I went and got her food, I gave her some of mine because she is eating for 2. I looked back to see her with here hand on her stomach with a relieved face, I wonder if this is her first pregnancy, I mean it would have to be they didn't have a kid with them. She was looking towards Ed and Carol I tapped her shoulder, she spun around with a jump kind "here's yur food, by the way I'm Daryl." "(Y/N)" she said with a pass, she then held her stomach looking deep in thought so I called Lori over. She came running saying "what's going on? What happened (Y/N)?" "Nothin the baby kicked harder than she normally does it's very odd I've never really felt this before." She said with a laugh. That made me think then Thomas answered my question that was going on in my mind. " she is farther along than our last baby which she lost it cuz she can't do nothin right." (Y/N) looked down, so she lost a baby before, that would explain why she is so careful about what she does.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I was about to cry Thomas knew how much losing Abe meant to me.
Time skip
We were sitting by the small embers of the wood looking down Thomas had already went to bed, Daryl and Lori sat next to me and wanted to know about Abe. "Everything was going great I was doing everything that the doc told me to relax, when I went into my 5 month check up the doc couldn't find Abe's heartbeat meaning I lost him, I had a week to go until the surgery to remove him was, that was a very long week. Right after Abe was remover and we buried him Tom just got worst and worst. I'm trying to be careful with Kathi." I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up I open my eyes to see who it was, it was....
(Cliffhanger)

Hey tell me how you like it and remember I'll update after I see the chapter has 5 people that read it.