Chapter XVI

(Y/N)'s POV:

I finally felt the need to eat after puking my guts out a little while ago. "Hey you feeling any better?" Rick asked putting some crackers in front of me "Well yeah do we still have any peanut butter?" I asked looking at the plain saltine crackers "yeah let me go get the jar" Rick said walking out. "Hey Carl" I said as I saw him trying to sneak out. "yes (Y/N)" he said looking at me in awe. "Where are you going so early?" " Guard duty I'm filling in for Daryl" He said walking out the door.

Daryl's POV:

I was getting a little shower party for (Y/N) started Rick was to keep (Y/N) in the house, Carl was taking my shift on guard duty, Maggie has Cecilia, and the others are getting gifts. I want (Y/N) to have everything she needs and I even asked for people to get boy and girl clothes just because I have a feeling that I made a boy.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was trying to figure what to name the baby (suggestions please boy and girl!) and how many months I was I know I'm at least 7 or 8 months. Maggie came in with Cecilia "what ya doin?" she asked setting Cecilia on the table " I'm just thinking and let me do that you need a break" I said standing up and grabbing a diaper even though she was two she was still in diapers. "Ya know I kinda missed doing this, because someone other than me is always watching her all because Daryl thinks I can't do anything being pregnant." I told Maggie "yeah but you need your rest" she said smiling "hey Maggie" I heard Glenn yell from downstairs "yeah I'm upstairs" she yelled down then I heard footsteps coming up. "Hey how you doing (Y/N) shouldn't you be resting and sitting down your 7 months pregnant" he said rushing over to me.

Maggie's POV:

"Glenn she needs to get out and take a walk or something I would be dying after a day of this, I'll be with her the whole time" I said looking at my husband "alright but give me Cecilia" he said holding his hands out to (Y/N) "fine if it will get me out of this place" (Y/N) said handing Glenn Cecilia. "I'm coming on the walk too and you shouldn't be carrying a baby while pregnant down the stairs.
Fine lets get going" (Y/N) shouted heading out the room, Glenn and I looked at each other and laughed and followed shortly after.

==================================================================

Hey sorry for not updating school started back up I'm in my junior year and then I'm going to college also for half a day I'm a Freshman in college. Leave comments and like and share. I hope you like it.