Chapter XIV

Rick's POV:
Then sun has been up for a while now, (Y/N) got up and fed Cecilia. Everyone was making sure she was rested and didn't do much because of her being pregnant, since we were walking a lot we made two groups, one that would go on ahead and make sure everything was safe, and the other walking with (Y/N) to make sure she was alright. Daryl was in the first group, they found him and told him to follow them.
(Time Skip) 2 months later Alexandria
(Y/N)'s POV:
Everything was great we were walking to who knows where. Ever since everyone found out I was pregnant they treated my like I couldn't do anything myself. Rick and Daryl were giving me some of their portions of food. Diana gave me a babysitting job, so I didn't have to leave the house that much. Being six months pregnant was weird when the world goes to shit. I felt a kick, I looked down and rubbed my stomach. "What gender do you want the baby to be?" Diana asked mew hole sitting down near me. "I hope it will be a boy, that was my dream to have a boy and a girl. But then the miscarriage happened and I was devastate, then I had Cecilia." I said looking at Diana.

Carl's POV:
Seeing (Y/N) pregnant alway reminded me of my mom, then the birth of Judith. I mean yeas she was just fine having Cecilia but, it might be different and I don't think I could do anything like that again. I saw her talking to Diana, she was rubbing her stomach and talking to her. Then (Y/N) got up and walked to Daryl, I saw them kiss, then Daryl kissed her stomach. "Hey (Y/N)" I said running up to her. "Yes Carl" she said pulling me into a hug. "Well.. I don't know how to say this but can I... Can I...?" I couldn't get the words out. I felt hands on mine then I felt a firmness under my hand. (Y/N) had moved my hands to her stomach. "Is that wanted?" She asked with a smile "Yeah it was I wanted to know what it felt like." Athens right when I was about to take my hand away I felt a kick. "He has a strong kick doesn't he?" She said looking down. "He?" I asked, "Oh haha. I want my baby to be a boy" she said "okay well I'm a bit tired, I going to take a nap" (Y/N) said but before she left she kissed the top of my head like a mother would. I ran to Maggie I wanted to hold Cecilia.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me how you like it. Thanks for your support and sorry again.