Chapter IV

(Y/N)'s POV:
Cecilia was hungry and I mean hungry. After she was done eating Lori came in "can you ask is Daryl can come in here?" I asked her "yeah but in a bit right now you got other troubles." I was about to asked what problem when I heard a familiar voice saying "let me see Kathi, move let me see my baby." Thomas was saying but they weren't letting him in I heard Shane say "No you aren't going in because you'll hit (Y/N) or Cecilia so you aren't going in." "She didn't name OUR DAUGHTER KATHI she named her CECILIA wait till I get in there (Y/N)." I got scared until felt a hand on my back. I realized I was cradling Cecilia and crying, I looked to see Daryl then there was a gun shot followed by the front door slamming. "What happened, who got shot?" I asked almost screaming "Here give me Cecilia" Rick said as he walked in the room then Daryl helped me up, as I stood I felt like I peed myself. "Oh no this is embarrassing" I said "It's normal Lori said it would happen" Daryl said. "Can you take me to see Carl?"  "Sure." "Hey Lori how is Carl?" "He was up a little bit ago." " After that I got lifted up bridal style out to the kitchen to see Thomas sitting there with a bloody arm. "So you named her Cecilia instead of Kathi. You bitch." I finally got up to courage "You know what" I said as I took off my wedding ring "We are THROUGH and I don't want to see you ever again you hear me!"  I said throwing it at him  "You don't get to do that you tried once and look we are still together." He said, it's true I wanted a divorce after I lost Abe and he started abusing me, we almost did then I had grand idea of trying to get pregnant again the the shit hit the fan and here we are.

Daryl's POV:
They were fighting that was the first time I saw her stand up for her self.

(Time skip) finding the prison
(Still Daryl's POV)
Cecilia is five months old and (Y/N) is starting to open up to people. Lori had her baby but sadly Lori didn't make it. (Y/N) and Cecilia share a cell with me but it's only so if she needs sleep I can take care of Ceclilia.

(Y/N)'s POV:
It was a regular day. I was missing Lori, Rick was still in the boiler room. I was laying in Daryl's bed when I felt hands on my back I knew exactly whose hand they were, Daryl's I flip over and he did something that I never thought he would. "Hey wanna go on a run?" (You thought I was gonna say he kissed you) "sure lets go."
(In the town)
I was looking for feminine products for Maggie, Beth, Michonne, Carol, and I when I saw aa pack of condoms (Like Glenn and Maggie) I felt someone behind me and I jumped up real fast and then boom Daryl was kissing me. He pulled away then said "you wanna use those" he asked looking down "Sure" I said really fast.
(Time skip because you know what happens)
"Woah I don't want to bring it up but you are better than Thomas ever was" I said almost embarrassed. "Well  good cuz you deserved better than him, and let's get going." We got up and and got dressed the rest of the way and got back to the prison as we were waiting for the gate to open he whispered in my ear "will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes I will Daryl" I said. Carl came and ran into my arms and said welcome back (Y/N) I missed you." Carl I was only gone for three hours" "Yeah but it felt like forever." I walked into the prison to see Carol holding Cecilia "has she been good for you Carol?" I asked "Yep she's been great for me (Y/N)."  I walked to Daryl and my cell to see him on the bed, I laid down and closed my eyes then felt him move I opened my eyes to see him straddling me. "Hey you wanna do round two?" I asked "maybe later in the showers when everyone else is asleep" He whispered. "Hey Daryl?" "Yeah?" "lets take a nap" "okay'' he said.

Daryl's POV:
I just laid there with (Y/N) in my arms. "Daryl... never mind." Rick said "Nah it's fine" I said getting up making sure not to wake (Y/N) up. "What do you need?" "Glenn and Maggie said that they saw Thomas the other day in the woods near here." OH NO!
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Tell me how it is and thank you so much for reading my book.