Chapter XV

(Y/N)'s POV:

I had laid in bed felt kicks "alright little guy I need some sleep" with that I started to fall asleep.

Daryl's POV:

I was walking around a bit and then I noticed what time it was, so I went to (Y/N) and my house, on my way there Maggie gave me Cecilia and I continued to walk to my house. I got inside and noticed (Y/N) wasn't up so I took Cecilia to her room and kissed her goodnight then walked into our room. (Y/N) was asleep holding her stomach with a smile on her face. I kissed her and then laid down and fell asleep.

(Next day)

still Daryl's POV
I got up and saw (Y/n) was up in the bathroom throwing up, "hey you want me to get you some juice?" I asked "yes please and I'm fine" she said as she walked out of the restroom I put my hands on her stomach and felt a strong kick "woah easy boy don't hurt your momma she is the one carrying you" the I kissed her and went downstairs.

(Y/N)'s POv:

Daryl said easy boy I HOPE IM HAVING A BOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for it being short, I hope you like it I finally got my laptop so I can update a lot more. PLZ don't hate me.