Chapter X

Carl's POV:
I woke up next to (Y/N) she was laying on her back with her hand on her stomach, odd. Her breathing was even so she was still asleep. I left the house to go get some supplies.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke to see Carl wasn't there, I got out of bed quickly, grabbed Cecilia and went down stairs Rick was up. "Hey" I said "Hello" "I don't know where Carl is." then I heard a voice behind me "If you'd look in the kitchen you would find me" "well I checked there already where were you?" "I got some supplies we would have more but I ate it a whole can of pudding." "Someone is a piggy" by then Rick was just looking at use like what's going on, it is so funny. Then there was a knock at the door, Rick looked through the peephole and looked back chuckling, he turned to Carl and said "it's for you."
(Time Skip)
As Carl was napping and Cecilia was in the back of the van,  Rick, Michonne, and I were at the small fire we had going, there was someone that came out from the woods, Joe oh no.
(After the beatings)
Carl was laying his head on Michonne's lap sleeping while I was laying on Daryl's lap while Rick held Cecilia. "So how is Cecilia" Daryl asked Rick. "I think she likes being held by me" he said with a little smile. "So how was she when you were pregnant?" Daryl asked "well she loved kicking when I was talking or rubbing my stomach, I think she could tell who was doing what, because everytime Thomas would try and feel her kick or feel her move she wouldn't it was funny." they started to laugh "we should probably get going" I said "yeah we need to find shelter maybe head for Terminus." Rick said "yeah" we all said well off we go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys tell me how you like it and I know it's a day late but HAPPY THANKSGIVING from me and my family. Thank you guys for reading this it means a lot to me I've had to delete plenty of books because no one would read them.