Chapter XI

(Y/N)'s POV:
I was walking next to Daryl, Daryl was talking to Cecilia in a baby voice. "Hey do you think we can take a break so I can go to the bathroom?" Carl asked "well hurry up we are losing time" Michonne said to him laughing "maybe that's a good idea here hold Cecilia till I get back" Daryl said handing me Cecilia and following Carl into the woods. they came back not long later and we started walking again. I then felt a kiss on my cheek then Daryl lifted Cecilia out of my arms and began carrying her again.

Daryl's POV:
I loved carrying Cecilia but I never showed it or told anyone. We got to Terminus and I handed her back to (Y/N). "Get behind me and cover Cecilia's ears incase something goes bad" I told (Y/N). We got lined up and got patted down I wanted to punch Gareth when he started talking to (Y/N). "So who is this little beauty?" He asked referring to Cecilia.

(Y/N)'s POV:
"This is my daughter and I wouldn't get too close." I told Gareth looking into his eyes. "Let me guess the father is in this line and doesn't know it yet?" He asked smirking "No her father is dead. He died a little after she was born." I said wanted to spit in his face. "Oh so you're a single woman, with a baby, and in the apocalypse. What were you thinking?" He said grabbing my face. Michonne took Cecilia and Daryl grabbed me and shoved me to Rick but not very hard. I was hugging Rick while Daryl was telling Gareth to never touch me again. "Alright so here, since that's done, lets get you some food." Gareth said, then I noticed Daryl's poncho that he gave Maggie so she would stay warm. "Hey where'd you get the poncho?" I asked him as I was feeding Cecilia, and yes I have a blanket. "We got it off a dead one" he said getting back to the food. Then I got done feeding Cecilia Rick grabbed Gareth and held a gun to his head  and said "where did you get that watch?" "Like I told you we got our stuff from dead ones." Gareth said that's when the shooting started.

Carl's POV:
When the shooting started (Y/N) handed me Cecilia and made me stand behind her. Then we started running and I was in front of (Y/N) I made sure that Cecilia was fine the whole time. Then we got cornered ear the train cars.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I grabbed Cecilia after we got cornered. Then Gareth said "alright to the train car in this order leader, samurai, archer, and I guess you can go with the baby"  I started to walk when I turned I said "and Carl?"  "Alright kid I guess you can go"  Carl ran to Rick the ran behind me when Gareth called out the order again. Then we entered the train car Cecilia was still crying her eyes out from being scared. I saw someone that I know "Maggie! Thank god your okay." Rick turned around and said "there fucking with the wrong people."

Daryl's POV:
We were in the train car I noticed (Y/N) was getting tired by the way her head would bob down ever so slightly. "Hey let me see Cecilia so you can get some rest." She handed her to me and she didn't need me to repeat my self on the 'rest' part. Maggie came up to me "hey can I see Cecilia a want to hold her again?" she asked "well of course just don't drop her" I told her.

Maggie's POV:
I was holding Cecilia again in my arms I can't remember the last time I held Cecilia, she had gotten a little bigger than the last time I've seen her. "Hey Ceci (Maggie's nickname for her) have you been good to your mommy?" "Babe you know she can't answer you back?" Glenn said "I know but it's fun to talk to her like she can." I said looking at him. I then looked down at her the up at him "maybe we'll be a family like this one day?" "Maybe?" Glenn said smiling down at me.

(Time Skip)
(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up to Cecilia wanting her morning milk (lol I just wanted to say that) I got up and carefully took her out of Maggie's arms. I noticed I didn't have a blanket anymore due to Gareth taking it. I heard a voice say "You can feed her I'm not going to look" I looked to see it was Rick, so I started only to go behind Rick as I saw that the guy with the mullet was awake and staring at me "Rick help me" I said he stood in front of me i was done. Then I stood handing Cecilia to a now awake Carl. "You think it's cool to stare at a woman breastfeeding her daughter, that you don't even know?" I asked getting in his face then the redhead pushed me gently away from him "Ma'am I know it was rude but it's a miracle of life, now my name is Abraham. What's your name?" I started to tear up a little 'Abraham' just hearing that name anymore gives me a sad feeling. "are you alright I didn't mean to push you that hard?" he said "no, no I'm fine, it's just, your name. That's what I was going to mane my first child." I said looking down "aww so that what you named you baby let me see him" he said "Abe, I mean Abraham, I, her names Cecilia" I said looking down "but I thought you said your first child, I don't see any other one besides the boy, unless that's yours?" he said "Abraham, she said that's what she was going to name him, maybe he ended up being a she." The mullet head said"no, you have it wrong too. I lost my first child while he was still in my womb, I had a miscarriage." I said looking down "well I am so sorry ma'am my name is Eugene" "it's nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand then a woman came up "hello I'm Sasha what's your name?" "(Y/N), it's nice to meet you Sasha" then she looked at me and said "now I don't mean to be rude but can I hold your baby of corse you can." I handed Cecilia to Sasha then I felt a hand on my back that turned me around, it was Daryl. We kissed for what felt like forever, then I grabbed Cecilia when Rick said "get ready"

Daryl's POV: we all got ready to attack the people getting us out until I heard (Y/N) and Abraham yelled "Run to the sides."
======================================================
Hey sorry for not updating for so long. Thanks for the reads. Don't be afraid to comment. Hope you liked it and yes I am leading up to Negan and the Saviors just have patience my faithful readers.