Chapter XII

(Y/N)'s POV:
Ceclilia started crying, the people took Rick, Bob, Daryl, and Glenn. I got her to quiet down after a while. I was hugging Carl as he was standing. "How are we going to get out of this?" Carl asked looking at me "somehow but I don't know how" I looked at Abraham and Eugene then said "so you have any ideas?" they looked at each other then back to me "no ma'am" Abraham said looking at Cecilia, who started crying again. Maggie came up to me "I can take her you need some rest" "thank you Maggie, you're the best."

(Skipping the throat slitting scene cuz I'm lazy)

Still in (Y/N)'s POV:
I heard a big boom and not long after that, I saw the door open. Carl ran to Rick as I ran to Daryl with Cecilia in my arms. "Are you okay? Is Cecilia okay?" (Dark still doesn't know she's pregnant) "I'm fine. but are you okay?" I asked him looking in his eyes. "Of course I'm fine" he said kissing me, then kissed Cecilia's head. Then we ran into Carol and Tyreese with Judith omg she's okay. I started crying and looked down at Cecilia. I then looked down at my stomach it wasn't showing, because I'm only at four months but I noticed a little bump.

Daryl's POV:
I noticed (Y/N) looking down at her stomach, I brushed it off. She might be think of how such a beautiful baby came from her.
======================================================
Sorry it's so short, I kinda have writers block. But I hope you like it.