Chapter V

Daryl's POV:
"What do you mean they saw Thomas in the woods do you know what that means?" I yelled furiously. "We will keep an eye on (Y/N) and Cecilia and we will be careful." Rick said but I had enough I went back to my cell and saw (Y/N) sitting with her legs up to her chest. "Babe calm down we'll get through this" I said "what do you mean we'll get though this do you know what he'll do when he finds out you and I had sex I mean yeah we aren't married but you don't know him Daryl Dixon!" She yelled and ran out the room by then Cecilia was crying, Carol  came in and picked her up. "What was that about?" She asked I didn't say anything I just left to find her. I looked to see she was in the guard tower. I started to give her a back rub.

(Y/N)'s POV:
Daryl was giving me a back rub, then my shirt came off, then my pants and same with him. 
(Time skip) cuz y'all know what they doin
I woke up to see it was still light out, I sat up and looked by me to see a sleeping Daryl. Then I was looking for something very important a used condom, but there wasn't one which means we did it without protection. "Daryl get up " I said shaking him "I'm not asleep and if your looking for the condom I used its already in the trash."  He said and I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. "Sorry I just got..." Before I could finish I heard "I want to see them where are they (Y/N) (Y/L/N) Cecilia!" As I was running to them I heard a "bang" then Thomas fell to the ground "He won't be nothing us again" Carl said I look to see who shot him and saw who everyone call the governor.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Sorry it's short but I gotta start on my homework thanks for reading tell me how ya like it.