Chapter XIII

In the morning
(Y/N)'s POV:
I got up and had to puke that was great! "Hey you okay sweety?" I heard a voice behind me ask, I turned around to see Daryl "yeah I think I just have the flu again or something" I stated trying to get him to not think of it. "Look (Y/N) I know you have got up early just to get this out of your system but it been for the past three weeks. What is going on?" "Daryl I'm p-pprree-" "She's pregnant!" Carl came running in saying Daryl looked at me in disbelief the hugged me and kissed me then ran, what? He doesn't say anything.

Daryl's POV:
I saw (Y/N) run into the shower house and puke, it's been going on longer than three weeks but I don't want her to think I've been stalking her. so I walked up to her "Hey, you okay sweety?" I saw her jump then she turned and looked at me. "Yeah I think I just have the flu again or something" I knew it wasn't true she would have gotten over it by now, I forget what I said then she stuttered, and Carl ran in saying she was pregnant. I ran and kissed her then left I was exited but bringing another baby into this world after having Cecilia not long ago (let's say she is almost 1)

Rick's POV:
I saw Carl run into a room then Daryl came running out and left. I came into the room to see (Y/N) crying and Carl trying to comfort her. "What happened?" I asked as I picked her up and took her to the meeting room of the house (let's say they found a house) and set her down. "I told Daryl I was pregnant" she said looking to the ground not wanting to look at me. "Well that's wonderful. How far along are you, is it Daryls and have you told anyone else?" I asked her really fast "I'm four months, yes it's Daryls and yes, Carl, Drayl, Maggie, Glen, and you know." She said rubbing her belly "Rick I saw Daryl run out is everything ok.....a.." Michonne came in asking she saw (Y/N) starting to fall asleep, "she needs her rest lets put her in her bed then go find Daryl."
======================================================
Hey guys, sorry I've been busy with my schools musical, and all. Hope you liked it.