Days gone by

It was three day after the drama happened when the new group came in and when cara kissed me, I didn't know what was happening so I asked her if she wanted to come over and hang out with the guys, it was four in the afternoon and Enid and Mikey were in my room, Edin was read comics and Mikey was play a video game then my mum called me to tell me cara was here so I walked down the stairs to see her standing there.
         They were talking about stuff like,how do you like it here and stuff like that, but the Sam my little brother screamed"Ron has a girlfriend and she looks very cute" we all looked at him and then i ran after him and screamed"Sam I am going to kill you wait till I get my hands on you" he was laughing but then my father came out of the room and shouted"will you brats shut the fuck up I am trying to sleep and I have to work later so shut the tucking he'll up" he slammed the door and went back to sleep I looked at Sam and he was on the floor crying so I hugged him and told him that it was going to be ok then Cara came up to us and hug Sam as well, then he stopped cry and that's all we heared from,mom,Enid and Mikey was awww and that we should be together.
                We bother blushed then my mom asked Cara if she wanted to stay the night, she looked at me andni smiled at her to say that it was ok so she said"yes I would love to stay over but I have to go back home to get some stuff," but my mom said to her"don't worry about going to get some stuff you can borrow some pj from Ron" I blushed at the fort of cara in my pj I smile and said it was ok.
    It was ten to eleven in the night Enid and Mikey were going home at least they won't have to talk to my dad about why they are going home this later in the night, when they left i past some of my pj to Cara and said she could get changed in the bathroom she walked over to the bathroom and asked where the light switch is I walked over to it but slipped in the purpose and took Cara with me and fell on the floor with a loud thump but no one woke up I let out a small breath as I looked at Cara on top of me i blushed as I fort of what would happen if we stayed like this of even more then a minute, but of course Sam had to come in and see what was the matter, he saw us and just stood there with his mouth opened we both looked at him then at each other and said to her" sorry do you need help getting uonor can you do it by your self" before she could answer my dad walked in and demanded what the loud bang was, when he saw what it was he had shouted but mum walked in and started laughing and said"Pete come on they are just kids let them do what they wanted we can't stop them sooner or later they will be together and then what would you do, you can't hurt him everymore like you have in the past" then Rick came in though the door and pointedhis gun at my father's head.
            But before Rick could asked him to walk out the house dad punched him in the face then pushed him in to the wall I could hear my mum say"Pete stop it just stop it!!, then before we all know it they are both out the window, me, Cara, mum and Sam ran out the door an entry to stop them.
       They were both bloody from punching each other, Sam ran behind Cara and grabbed her by the arm and she grabbed my hand with her free hand we all just watched as Deanna came running down and shout"just stop it, Rick just stop it" then everyone started to walk towards them before Rick pulled out his gun and said" you just don't get it nun of you do, thoughts things will rip you to pieces and who they come you won't know when they come, you have to lean how to use weapons or you will die , you fight or you die I am not going to stand around and just let" but before he could finish michionn hit him on the side of the head and he went do with blood on his face the michonn looked at Deanna and said"sorry about him, he is used to the outside and he is trying to protect you guys.