the war starts to day

Me and Ron were in are room getting ready to go into war, today we will fight and kill Simon, I was putting my shorts on and my crop top and put a cardigan over the crop top and then put my sheriff's hat on, I looked at Ron he put on jeans on then put the belt on he went to the Wodrop to find a top, I walked over to him and put my arms around his wasit, he put his hand on my arm and then he turned around, he kissed me on the lips and then he told me he had to get are guns from the room were lily sleeps, we are both worried just increase she found then and used them but she never found then and we are both so happy.
          It was an hour untill Simon comes so me, Ron and Lily were in the living room, Lily was playing with her toys when dad came in with jess, Pete, Sam and Judith, I told Judith and Sam to go and play lily and watch just in case she puts something in her mouth, me, Ron, jess, Pete and dad walked into the kitchen I made everyone tea and water and we sat around the table and talked about what we will do to kill Simon, but then Maggie, Shane and mom came in Maggie was holding Glenn junior he was giggling about something.
          So we all got ready me and ron took the children into jessie house, we walked up to Sam's room and told them to lock the closest door and don't open up untill me or Ron comes ok, so we watched them get in and when we heared the knock make a noice I realized that this is what will happen, we will lose a lot of people today and I hope it will not be me or Ron, by then time we got put side everyone was standing by Jessie porch waiting for me or Ron to say something, Ron said"I know before Rick and his group came we did not now how to us guns or knives, but to day you can show us what you are made of, and I an afried that most of us will not survive this war but we will try and win and kill the enemy, if we do kill Simon those who die today will not be invain so I will say this to all of you and my wife, we will win this war together and those who die today i am telling you not to give  up and keep trying!!!" The i said" and I am afired that if we don't kill Simon I will go with him so he can kill me" everyone gasped then Ron said" Cara what are you doing you will not be going with him because we will kill him together" he said holding my hands, I look up at him and kissed him like we will never see each other ever again.
            Then we heared the sound of vans pulling up by the gates and guns clicking, we were ready to fight we got are guns out and pontied them at the gates, then from the outside of the gates them someone from outside started shouting them someone opened the gates and they all ran in and started shooting.
               I ran up so someone and shoot him in the head and ran to the next person, but then I saw someone go down when I looked closer Pete had been shot in the chest and was bleeding out heavenly, I ran up to the person then shoot him and stabbed him in the head and ran you and got his shotgun and started shooting everyone that came though the gates I looked outside to see Simon coming, I jumped down and started shooting everyone that got in the way, the i looked at Simon and ran up to him and stabbed him in the chest, everyone that was fighting looked at me and Simon I took the knife out of him and he fell to the floor I got on top of him and looked in to him eyes before shooting him in the for head.
              We put all the other people that shooter it us in a line and shoot them in the head, imlooked around for Ron but didn't find him I started crying because I fort that he was die untill I heared someone shout" CARA CARA WHERE ARE YOU" I recognized that someone was Ron I saw him and ran over to him and jumped up and rapped me arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips hand and wet, I pulled away and smiled at him and said"RON WE WON WE WON I AM SO HAPPY, BUT I AM AFRAID THAT YOU RFATHER HAD BEEN KILLED" I looked at me with shock in his face, I took him to where his body is and saw jessie crying over his body, Ron over to Jessie I followed him to Pete's body he got down on his necks and started crying then i heared little feet run over to us, Lily, Sam ,Glenn junjor and Judith was at are sides, but Sam was crying because he had see his father die on the floor.
               We were all puting all are people's body's on one side and the overs like Simon on the other side, Ron, Jessie and Sam were sitting and watching us do what has to be done, ,Daryl had wood put out and we put the enemies body's on the fire while dad, Shane, Sasha and mom where digging holes to put are people's body's in, I felt sad because my father-in-law has just been killed.
It was all to soon, we were all bloody and had some guts on us from cutting them out with are knives, I was walking over to the part were the body's are being put in the ground, but I stoped them from putting Pete's body in and said" Leave Pete's body I will put him in his own grave with Sam, Jessie and Ron' they look at me for a minute and they smiled at me, my mom and dad came up to me and said" hunny you make a good daughter-in-law and a mother and wife we both love you hun" I smiled at the both of them and hugged them.
               I was going to get Jessie, Sam and Ron they were in mine and Ron's house sitting in the living room, Ron was not crying he had a look of fear on his face, but when he heardd the door open he saw me and jumped up and quickly ran up to me and hugged me and said" I fort you were die don't do that again I hope that will never happen i love you so much Cara I don't want to lose you babes" I was shocked at first but kissed him to say that I loved him to, Me, Ron,Sam, Jessie and Lily where walking over to the graves but when we got there they all saw that Pete body was not in the grave, I walked up to his body and dragged his body in the hole that his body would go into, Ron came to help me, I jumped into the grave and helped puting him in side the hole, Ron held out his hand for me to take and I did and he pulled me out of it.
               Me, Ron, Jessie,Sam and Lily looked down at Pete's body then i went to get a solve and started to put the earth on to his body, I could heared Ron say to jess" Ron he gone now he is in a better place now ok, I knew he loved you so much" I finished puting the earth back and put the shove back and walked over to my family and looked at the people's grave that we have lose today, and then I looked at Glenn's grave to see that Glenn junjor was sitting down and talking to it, I looked at everyone and walked over to him and sat down on the grass next to him and so did Ron but behind men and put his arms around my waist, I said to Glenn junior" hey kids that's you daddy they and I know he would be happy to now that you are healthy and looking after your mommy" he looked uo and smiled we all got up and walked away from the graves, but before i left I looked behind me one last time and started to walk away know that all the people we lose to day did not die in vain.