two weeks later

It was early in the morning, I was in bed with my boyfriend Ron, then all of the sudden I felt like I was going to go sick so I Jim bed out of bed and ran down the hall to the bathroom and when sick in to the toilet, then i felt hands on my back and rubbed soft circules, after a minutes when by i looked up to see Ron looking down at me with a sad impression on his face.
         I was about to get up but he told me that he will carry me back to the bedroom that we were staying in, I looked at the clock and it said that is was 5:00am in the morning so I got up and went down stairs to see and man sitting in the kitchen with a painting I got my gun out from underneath the cubert and pointed it at his head and said"What the he'll are you doing in my house" he looked behind and said back to me" i am waiting for your parants to come down and settle thing so we are clear" he looked at me and smiled why have you been to the doctors yet love because looking at your stomach looks like you are pregnant.
          I looked down at my stomach and put a hand on it, then AAron came down to see where I was and looked at the guy in the kitchen then looked at me and said"Has he done everything to you babes" I looked at him and said"he told me to go to the docter because he looked at my stomach and said I look pregnant' Ron looked down and put his hand on my stomach and smile, then the group came in with they guns and pointed them at this guy that I didn't get his name.
              We all sat down with this guy I sat in the chair and Ron stood behind it with his hands on my shoulders, the guy started to talk but I didn't get antthing what he said because I was to deep in though about what this man had sad I to me, then i was brought out of my thoughts when my dad called me i looked at him and he said the docter was here to see what is the matter, we all went in to the living room and that guy came in as well, she told me to lay down on the safe and roll up my top so that my stomach was showing, she put this blue jelly stuff on my stomach and told ,e that it will be cold which it was, the she got this thing that shows you if you are pregnant or not, she put it on the blue jelly stuff and started to move it around that's when I heared my dad gasp and Ron, I looked at the scream yo see that there was a little form of something in side my stomach that when the docter said that was mine and Ron's baby, I put my hand over my mouth to hide the crys that were coming out but no couldn't I was having and baby not just any baby it was Ron Anderson's baby I started to cry with joy on Ron's shoulder and he was hugging me that when we all heared something hit the gates.
                      We went outside to heared Negan say"Open up I want my stuff now hahahahahaha" I didn't know what to do now that i was pregnant i held on to rons hand and walked over to the gates with Dad and the others, he opened up the gates and as soon as he comes in he looks at !e and Ron and said"I see what I have said have come true cutey are you having Mr handsome baby or that just worms my heart to see this hahaha, Didnt I tell you Rick that they will be a new comer now and I ends up to be your daughter and her lover oh hahaha this is priceless" I looked at him to tell him to shut up but that when who comes though the gates was Enid and Mikey they looked at us then back at the group I was shocked to see that the both of then are on his side I walk upmto Enid and slapped her across the face, she looked at me in shock and so do Mikey.